Chapter 5

Before you could even say 'Hanako' 3 times, he disappeared in thin air and reappeared at the principal's office.

-----

Third Person POV

Ok, not inside of the principal's office, just outside by the door in the waiting room. Only he was present.

He arrived at the place right when it was about to get upsetting.

He floated a bit high and stuck his ear to the door to listen silently.

He refused to go inside because then, he wouldn't know what Y/N would think about his presence.

And by his childish character, he would be distracting.

So he listened carefully.

"Was there something important you had to do other than go to class?"

"I'm really sorry Miss-"

"Oh, I know you're not pretending!"

"You... don't?"

"I was also like that as a kid... coming bruised to school-"

Turns out it wasn't upsetting at all.

Hanako stopped listening as he heard shuffling sounds from the carpet.

He turned around to see that he wasn't the only one in the waiting area.

"I didn't hear anything else on the PA, " Hanako thought.

Looks like he had some company. But it wasn't so relieving as he thought.

The dame sat down on one of the chairs and stared at the door with her eyes squinted.

Almost as if she was staring at Hanako.

Hanako saw this but was too relaxed just because he knew no one else could see him here upset Y/N.

So, just in case, he slightly floated away from the door to his right.

He could still feel/see her eyes glaring at him.

He slid to the left, but to no avail.

The boy looked left and right with his round irises before signaling 'me?' as he dragged his index finger to his chest.

The lady showed no signs of reply.

"Can she... see me!? " he panicked.

He floated over to the girl, making circles on his way. Only so he could double-check that she didn't possess any eye problems.

Her eyes didn't look away.

Hanako decided to sit next to her; so he proceeded to.

"I see that you have no problem seeing me Ms. ... "

"Yashiro-san. Nene Yashiro, " she replied calmly but arrogantly.

Hanako stuttered. "N-nobody's actually able to see me physicall-"

"How are you even floating? " she interrupted the fantasy without a single care in the world.

Hanako was mentally surprised by her question. But he didn't show it on his expression.

"That's the first thing that comes out of her mouth?"

Hanako smirked at the woman. He floated to her face so that their noses almost touched.

Well, not really because he's transparent.

He made himself seem more menacing with the help of his hakujoudai by his side.