Chapter 6

"Buuuut, under one condition."

Why! Why can't she just leave already?!

"Ok... W-what is it? " she asked already giving up.

"I want to see how much strength you've got."

"Punch me."

-----

Third Person POV

"All she wants to do is put more pressure on me. I already have a stupid punishment from the principal, now Yashiro!? I have to punch her?! " Y/N thought very disturbed.

"P-p-p-p-punch you!? I can't do that!"

"Looks like I won't be leaving then. And also, why isn't he a girl?"

The dame's heads went to stare at the boy again.

Hanako wasn't aware. He was too occupied playing with his shirt. He looked up and, to his surprise, he was met eye-to-eye with Y/N.

"W-what is it?"

"Why can Yashiro see you!?"

"Oh, that, " he said with a slicc grin, "I think it's because she's going to die soon…"

"What! " Y/N screamed in terror, "What's that supposed to mean?!"

Yashiro, who was thoroughly afraid of ghosts and spirits and all that mumbo-jumbo, wanted to get over it fast.

"Ugh, whatever, just punch me already!"

She's going to die?

Y/N already knew she couldn't do that, but she also knew she had no other choice. All Y/N wanted for both of them was to be friends.

Not anymore, but since her childhood.

Yashiro never accepted her.

Y/N trembled in fright and gulped in concern.

She looked over to Hanako and whisper-shouted over to him.

"Hanako, what should I do!?!"

"I thought you had it all under control!? " he whisper-shouted back but with a wide smile.

You've got to be kidding me.

"That's because I didn't know the ques- " Y/N slowed down and stopped talking. She was defeated. She didn't have a plan in mind.

She wasn't going to win.

She almost wanted to initiate a scene of tears, she really wanted to hold back. She was shivering all over and sweating, doubting herself in her head. She crouched low and covered herself with her arms.

"What I going to do? " she muttered, constantly.

Look at her. Stupid.

Hanako didn't like this at all and stopped playing with his shirt.

"I guess it's time for me to step in, " he thought.

He floated over to the distressed woman and tried to soothe her as his hand trailed from her neck, all the way down her back, and stopped when it reached her hip, then started over.

He caressed his chin and bent down to her level. He relaxed his arm on his thighs with his chin in his palm.

He smiled.

"Don't worry, Donut. I'm gonna help."

"Donut?!"

She couldn't help but be flustered and confused at once.