Chapter 18

*--♡◇FLASHBACK◇♡--*

"Can you at least wake up Aoi and the others?!?" she screamed in anger," I'm worried..." she murmured in concern.

"I will."

I and Yashiro both shared a grin of relief but it didn't last long.

"Under one condition."

---

Third Person POV

"BUT I DON'T WANNA HELP HANAKO!!!"

"I'll send Aoi-chan back to sleep..."

The Daikon looked furiously at the little girl in that black dress. They were still serving their punishment in the classroom.

Y/N tried to ignore.

"BUT I ALREADY HAD TO BE NICE TO Y/N!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE NICE ANYMORE!!!"

"Aoi..."

"Fine, fine!! I'll do your request, stupid."

Nene stared at the ground with her fists clenched as she marched her way up to the apparition. She tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hmmm~~?" He sang.

"I want to be your assistant."

He turned around truly excited and he had a little baby grin plastered on his face.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah~~~" he squealed in enthusiasm as it went from high to ear-raping, at least he wasn't upset anymore.

Yashiro was confused but his next sentence made her realize why he was acting all up.

"Finally I have someone who will be cleaning my boundary!"

"Huh? What boundary, " Yashiro asked.

The juvenile cleared his throat.

"The toilets!!!"

"何?!"

~

• Y/N POV

"And then I told her: 'Where are you going?' and then she said: 'To dye my hair green', and then I told her: 'but I thought it was your natural hair color?'

Asotama, Token, and I all laughed in sync at Asotama's joke as walked home from school.

But wait...

That's right!

I have something to tell...

"Hey, guys..."

I stopped in my tracks and looked to the ground as I felt them stop to look back at me.

Ehh...

How do I put this...

"You guys aren't murderers, right?"

The silence had already arrived before I could even feel it in the atmosphere.

The wind blew out of nowhere and played with my hair and uniform.

I looked up from the ground only to see both of them covering their mouths and holding their stomachs.

They were struggling JUST to stand straight; to balance.

Was it really that bad?

They're... laughing...

"Huh?!" I sighed in confusion as I glared at them.

I clenched my fists together as I still heard the teehee coming from both of them.