Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2

"Have you guys heard of the rumor Kimochi-san?"

But when both of us shook our heads, he surely knew that none of us knew who that was.

"I do."

Yashiro?!

"Tell me..."

"Why did Aoi push me?! She fainted after that! Why, huh!?"

----

Third person POV

"We haven't met ever since the principal thing, huh?" Hanako thought.

"So it's happening to you too, am I right?" Y/N discussed.

The tension in the room was about to bust the roof just because Y/N and Yashiro made eye contact.

Y/N was truly scared deep inside, but she fought it away by taking quiet, deep breaths.

"Sempai? The girl that helped me with cooking the other day? Why are they fighting? They're both two beautiful girls..." Kou thought, " I want to protect them from this evil apparition..."

Hanako tried to stop the whole play-in-the-theater thing.

"Stop, Yashiro. If you really want to know... I'll tell you."

"You will?" the three said in sync.

~Teach me Hanako: Start~

"Ehem, " Hanako cleared his throat, " Kimochi san had an experience in her life she calls '''unfortunate''' so she makes people feel what she felt by rotating the feelings of good around. She can't do everything at once though."

"She can only do one person at once. When she's done, she leaves that person and jumps to the next, leaving the previous person unconscious."

"Kimochi-san loves to hide in dark places. If we want to find her, we have to search for her there..."

~Teach me Hanako: End~

"Here, " he talked as he handed Kou a walkie-talkie, "we'll use these to communicate as we split up: me and Yashiro, you and Y/N."

Yashiro and Kou groaned.

"Seriously, with you?
"Why not Kou?" Yashiro thought.

"Who else would she want to be with?" Y/N and Hanako thought in sync, though Kou knew how nice she could be.

"How am I supposed to protect the two? Why don't you go alone?!" Kou screamed.

"If you want to solve the case, you listen to me, alright?" Hanako possessed a manipulating power and dim eyes again as he held up his knife.

They both nodded in agreement.

Y/N sweat-dropped.

"I trust you with Y/N, " Hanako whispered in Kou's ear before they parted ways.

"Don't let the cat out of the bag."

~

Hanako POV

"Have you found anything yet? Over." I talked with that boy through the device.

"No, Over," he replied.

"Well, contact me back when you do. Over."

~

"So, ghost boy, why didn't you go with 'Stupid' instead? Aren't you guys friends?" Yashiro asked me as she kicked a rock.