Chapter 20: Donuts

[I know the picture is Hanako possessing Nene but she looks pissed so that's why I picked it]

*--♡◇FLASHBACK◇♡--*

"There she is!" Y/N thought, "But she's with Minamoto-sempai…"

"Ohayougozaimasu, Minamoto-sempai! Ohayou, Asotama!" Y/N said as she waved her hand.

"Ohayou…" he said back rather quietly.

Tsuki didn't greet her back at all, she just stared at the ground in shame.

She looks upset…

Did something happen?

---

Y/N POV

I'm so happy!!!! I've never felt happier!!

I don't know how I made it to school today without thinking about Hanako.

Because I didn't…

He's so nice to me and everything…

Do I really have a crush on him?

"…"

He probably knows a lot about me… What about me? I barely know anything about him!

All I know is that he loves plain donuts!

So I'll gift him that for helping us out with Kimochi-san the other day! I know it's obvious, but nothing else's in my head.

However, in order to do that, I'd have to cook, and I'm not really the greatest cook out there.

But I know who is…

"Yashiro!" I called out for the girl that bullied me with my arms waving in the air as I walked into my classroom, she turned to me with a disturbed face.

"Wha?" She asked, rather revolted.

"Thanks for the gift, by the way!" I had the widest grin on my face as I gained the attention of many others in our class, seeing us bond wasn't a thing.

Nene blushed.

"Would you be quiet?" she commanded, "You're making a commotion! Plus I don't remember giving that necklace to you, so piss off!"

"Aww, but are you sure? It has your name on it…"

"YOU WROTE IT THERE!"

"It's carved inside-"

"IT'S NOT FROM ME, THAT'S FOR SURE!" she reddened.

"Anyway, I came to talk to you about something else…" I playfully stroked the back of my neck, "Minamoto told me you're a great cook, so would you join us to make donuts for Hanako after-"

"Why would I?"

"Because you have to be nice to me, remember?"

"…"

"Ughhhh!" she sighed, "…when are you planning-"

"You didn't let me finish my sentence, " I lectured her, looking at the intense face she always had on wasn't so scary anymore, "After school."

"Today?"

"Today."

"…"

"Oh! And I have another question!" I yelped, forcing myself to speak it out of my mouth due to lack of confidence, "What are Mokke?"