Chapter 4

"That's the school bell, huh?"

Y/N was having the best fun she'd ever had. Even though getting embarrassed was included, she was still enjoying herself... somehow.

She didn't want to go just yet.

"Welp, I guess it's goodbye I should say next..." Y/N frowned.

"Tch. Who said I was leaving?"

-----

Third Person POV

"W-what?!"

"Yep! That's right! I'll follow you to make things less boring!" the boy yelled in euphoria with his hands in the air.

Y/N let herself get caught in a bubble of emotions.

"I never knew I could be this lucky…"

Hanako, the little, cute boy that didn't notice Y/N's actions yet, continued to jump around with his eyes closed.

But as soon as he opened them, he quickly wished he didn't.

Y/N let her head hang from her neck as the tears slithered down her face.

She clenched both her fists and frowned.

He glanced upon the sorrowing state she was in, he felt ginormous sympathy for her already.

"Do you not want me to follow you?" he grimaced in sorrow.

"No…" she quickly replied.

"Then why are you crying?" he softly asked her.

"I-I just-"

She got cut off by the dear little apparition that lifted her head upwards and wiped her tears away once again.

He caressed her cheek and tilted his head like as if she looked better at his perspective.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She reddened as she made eye contact with Hanako, she felt her heart pound once more. She was out of words.

"So… caring…"

She just stood there like a tomato with its mouth slightly open.

"How do I make a lass like her feel better?", he thought.

He tapped his chin with his finger as he thought for a long while.

It came to him, suddenly.

"Aha!", he shouted.

Y/N stunned by the sudden saying.

"What if I told you that I only chose to answer your call?"

"What do you mean?" Y/N didn't quite understand him yet. She fluttered with her eyes.

"If you didn't notice, as you were bawling your eyes out in that bathroom stall,-"

Y/N frowned at the thought.

Hanako continued:" -There were two other girls that tried to summon me earlier. I heard them, but I chose not to answer them."

"You did!? Is that even allowed?"

"Nobody said anything against it…"

"But why?" the crybaby questioned him.

"Well, I just felt that somebody was in bigger need than they were-"

"Who?" she didn't let him finish.