Chapter 7

"Anyway, we don't want Y/N or you to miss class, do we?"

"Grrr, Ok, I'm leaving! We can do this another time."

She exited the room.

~

"I SAID COME IM HERE, MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Oops, that's my queue, I've gotta go. We meet again?"

----
Stupid. In your dreams.
----

"Yeah…"

----
Why do I have this feeling that I'm supposed to hate her?
----

"What an orphan."

"Stupid."

-----

Third Person POV

[While you were unconscious]

"Y/N? Y/N! Darn it! Why does she always have to be knocked out? Nothing happened! Yashiro just left the room…"

"She still has to get to class…"

Hanako didn't like the way they were still in the waiting room, so he called out his hakujoudai and teleported to the toilet they were previously in.

"Now we're alone…"

While Hanako continued to wake Y/N up countless times, not knowing you were in a childhood daydream, he was starting to get bored without having a friend talk to him.

He pouted.

"This is not what I meant by being friends…"

He scratched the back of his neck thoughtfully until an idea popped up in his head.

He smiled flirtatiously.

"Now that she's knocked out, I could initiate some things I've always wanted to do to a woman, " he grinned while biting his bottom lip.

He began to reach for her chest but then hesitated as his brows furrowed.

"No, that's not wise. That's not what friends do to each other."

Thus, he thought secondly.

"But there are still different stages of 'friends'…"

So he continued to extend his hand to the direction of her chest.

His smile got wider and wider just as if he was going to rape an innocent woman.

The lad's expression got darker than the night sky as his brows continued to furrow aggressively.

Y/N hadn't moved an inch.

The boy child began to shake intensely and his sweating reached the rate where it dripped to the ground.

His heart was pounding speedily and he was too occupied with the fact whether she could hear the strong, loud thumping from his heart or not.

His face flushed to a mix of red from lust and black from sorrow.

All of a sudden, he was brought back to the memory to where he slew a certain being.

The look on his face was identical to the one he has on now.

Was I always like this?

He gently moved his hand away and his frown intensified by the millisecond.

Hanako couldn't feel more worse in his whole afterlife.

He glanced at his palm in worry.

The chap began to hiccup, a common sign of worry he would emit. (Not canon.)