Chapter 9

Well, you know what!? Why don't I get stuff from the caféteria for you?" he suggested.

"You'd do that?"

"Yep! Anything for my darling, "

"But isn't that stealing?"

"Donut, "

"Life is more important than death, don't you think?"

----

Third Person POV

Y/N felt how an immense amount of blush rose up to her face. Presumably, it's because of the little space that was left between their noses. Or the fact that how his golden eyes stared right into her E/C ones. Or it could be a blush of shame and guilt; she has thought of commuting suicide before. Or it could also be how he always preformed these kinds of actions (A lot of chapters of blushing~).

But what really bothered her was his question and how his demeanor could go from 'baby-ish'/ 'friendly' to 'important'/ 'serious'/ 'handsome'/ 'sexy' king of type.

I'm supposed to answer something like that!? With him acting like this!?

I need to get out of this situation…

I know!

The girl came up with an idea, that also wasn't too pleasing.

"I need to use the bathroom! BYE!!!!"

Y/N aimed to run out of the room but she was shortly barricaded by that one little kid that asked her the question in the first place.

He somehow ended up upside down causing his hat to fall to the ground. Heck, he didn't even realize it had fallen. He was too occupied in blocking her only way out.

I mean, there's also a window but I don't think someone like Y/N could jump out from there…

(I know the hat falling thing didn't happen to Yashiro in the first episode but whatever)

"Donut…that's not so very smart of you…" he pronounced slyly.

Y/N choked.

"We're already located in one…"

Y/N took a look at her surroundings. How could she forget she was in a toilet?

Frick! I thought I almost had him!

"You stay here while I get you something to eat…" he concluded, putting his hat back on, "you couldn't possibly eat F/F all day, could you?"

Y/N shook her head.

"Ok! I'll see ya! I won't be long! I promise!"

-----

Y/N POV

He said he won't be long…

He promised…

I began to think about what Hanako said earlier…

"Life is more important than death, don't you think?"

I stood in one place.

"I have thought of committing suicide before…" I thought to myself, " how can I get my mind of this rubbish…"

I looked to the window as I went over to open it resulting in cold fresh breeze hitting my face as my hair dances with the wind. (Not Bald!)

I enjoyed it seconds later as a thought came running in my mind.

"I could enjoy it even more if I went to the rooftop!"

But a sudden thought occurred in my head again.