Chapter 12

"Sorry for making you cry..." he whispered, feeling the tears in his eyes form.

"I was only kidding..."

"What---came over me?"

And those siblings stayed in that embrace for what felt like an eternity for them.

----

Third person POV

"Hanako--- I have a lot of questions!"

The two friends sat peacefully in that one kid's boundary, eating and sharing a cuisine that same, little rascal brought in. The donut for Hanako and Teriyaki, too.

She arguably tried strangling him until he agreed to say yes.

But the only thing he agreed to was to change the topic.

"Ya know, Donut, that doesn't really have any effect on me because... well", he stuttered.

"I'm already dead..."

Even though he was gasping for air.

"Oh, " Y/N sighed.

"Then I'll have to try harder! " she shouted!

She didn't stop that day...

~

Thursday~

# 1... Kou Minamoto's a descendant of Minamoto no Yorimitsu, he's an exorcist and he's the Otouto of the school Prince and the president of the School Council, Teru Minamoto...

#2… That's a lot…

#3... Teru Minamoto... also exorcist...

#4... Tsuki Asotama or Tentoomushi Token... one of them is a murderer... Hanako told me...

---
L/N?
---

#5... What 'cat out of the bag'? Hanako didn't want Kou to reveal something before he set him to sleep...

#6... I have detention on Friday because I skipped class the other day :( (Chapter 5)

Y/N furiously wrote these bullet points in her diary, not paying attention to the lesson they were having just now.

---
L/N? You're not so very listening, are you?
---

#7... But I should still thank Hanako for being my friend and helping me throughout these two weeks... But with what...

He said he loves donuts...

She scribbled that out.

No. That would be too obvious. Come to think of it, I don't really know that much about him... How am I supposed to gift him something when I don't know anything about him?-

"LLLLLLL/NNNNNNN!"

"L/N! Mr. Kobayashi's calling your name this whole time! " that Psyco-chan called her, "--Jeez~."

She whispered at the end. And Y/N heard it.

Everyone stared since her seat neighbor made a commotion.

"Since when did she start calling me by my last name? Probably for respect. She doesn't show that to me..."

Y/N luckily hasn't encountered her throughout this whole week, that's something good. She doesn't ever want to see her again.

She puffed her cheeks.

"Ugh! It just makes me want to get rid of her so badly!!!!"

"L/N, could you please stop writing in that very notebook of yours and solve this very problem for me?"