Chapter 5

Lisa

"I'm not buying this..." Seulgi commented. While looking at the table of our so called arch nemesis for the past few days. This is her fault! Everything's her fault! If Jennie fucking Kim hadn't done that stunt to me we wouldn't be on each other's throats. Then flashes of those kisses, gripping and sucking invaded my mind. Fuck! Don't let her get to you Lalisa. She's a first class Bitch. Fucking is just another hobby of hers. I gripped my fork tightly trying to clear my mind and control the anger I felt.

"Hey lisa ? Are you alright?" i turned to Rosé and just nod.

"Just an headache.."

"This isn't right...she's planning something.." Seulgi once again said still making sense of the scene at the hallway.

"Maybe she really let this go because it was just an accident." I said casually while slicing my bread.

"That Evil Queen never let's go of anything till she gets her revenge!" Now Sana commented.

I glance at Jennie's group who was too engrossed to her friends chitchat.  Since our freshmen year, she immediately  climb the social pyramid due to her beauty and ofcourse her reputation. Everyone knows her background story and even if she belongs to the upper class she still seemed rejected due to the part that she's an unwanted child or the mistress's baby. She's sexy and dangerous. She doesn't give a fuck on anything ..she do what she wants to do sex, drugs, booze you name it. That's why she's branded as the Queen B. And even if she reeks with bad reputation there are still people who wanted her attention, in fact a lot of people wants to be her or to be her friend. Her friends is no different from her. That's why no one dares to mess up with them. Us on the other hand we're different.. different by means of well respected not only by the students but also by the teachers. My parents and my friends parents donated a big sum of money to build this vip school for those who were born with silver spoon on their mouths. Our parents are high profile people ranges from politicians to big company owners. I am the current student council president, straight honor student and the captain of the soccer team. We're from two different worlds, who chose to ignore each other's existence till that night...

Recently I notice things about her.. she's headstrong, doesn't like help or pity from anyone and.. just a conceited bitch. Still I can't seem to withdraw my curiosity. If she's around I tend to glance at her way that ended up staring for seconds. She's indeed beautiful.. ethereal.. but fucking evil.

"We should do something.. what if she will attack Rosé without us knowing huh?" Sana said with horror in her eyes

"Sana maybe you're just a little bit paranoid.." Rose said.

"No Sana's right! We should really push through our plans!" Seulgi suddenly said halting me from putting the bread inside my mouth. I felt their heated gaze on me. I put down the fork then sighed.

"No."

"Lisa pleaseeeeee... "

"Why don't you guys do it yourself!" Now I'm irritated.

"She's not interested on us. She's interested in you!"

"What makes you think she's interested in me!"

"She kissed you!"

"It was a fucking dare!"

"It was beyond a dare kiss! Its a kiss with interest!"

"Guys-" Rosé tried to intervene.

"Oh my God! That was just a plain kiss!" I can't believe them.

"That was not a plain kiss Lisa and you know it!" Seulgi insisted. "That Evil Queen over there is interested on you I bet my whole trust fund on it!"