Chapter 13

Jennie

I sighed heavily as i look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black 2 piece swim suit then just covered it with see thru fitted one shoulder dress that stops at my mid thigh. I paired it with black gladiator flats. I just let my wavy blonde hair fall back naturally and put a silver butterfly at the side of my head.

"What was that sigh?" Jisoo came in stunning as ever. She wore a midnight blue 2 piece swim suit then just wore a long knitted skirt as cover up with long slit at the side. She paired it with white flats. Her dark long hair was straightened.

"You look like a mermaid.. a one hot mermaid." I complimented her.

She rolled her eyes "Don't change the subject."

"I said I wouldn't cry anymore and I'd be strong.. i said to myself that if ever we will meet again I would show her that I could live without her... but now.. I don't know anymore.." my tears are now threatening.

Jisoo immediately hugged me. "Oh Jen.. you really did good holding up.. " then she sighed. "You're not the only one okay.. it fucking hurts to see Rosé kissing other girl..but I don't have a choice but to suck it up atleast in this process I could finally get over her"

"We're pathetic" i said giggling.

"A hot mess you mean." Jisoo teasingly said.  "We have each other Jen don't worry."

"Let's just enjoy the night and ignore their presence."  I said feeling motivated. Then she nod.

-

Irene

"Are you sure you're not coming with us babe?"  I asked my fiancé as we wait for the others to come down.

"Yeah baby you enjoy. Me and my girls will also have to catch up.." Seulgi said . "Besides I need to talk with them alone."

"Right good idea baby." I said kissing her on the cheeks.

Mina wearing a haltered thin flowing dress that just end at the middle of her thighs went down the stairs while Rosé is trailing behind wearing a spaghetti strap top and black jeans.

"Hi looking good." I greeted.

"Thanks." Then she turned to Rosé." I would really want you to come babe."

"Baby we talked about this.. Seulgi, Lisa and I will spend her playing billiards while you guys have fun. We also need to catch up you know." Rosé said to her girlfriend who pout.

I glance the stairs and saw Nancy and Lisa going down together. Its obvious in Nancy's face that they had an argument before going down. Nancy wore a tube and a fitted tattered skirt while Lisa is wearing a black long sleeve crop top showing her abs and a white tattered pants.

"What's the long face?" I asked.

"I just found out they are having a game night." Nancy said rolling her eyes. "You don't even care if i get molested over at the club." Fuming at Lisa. 

Lisa on the other hand just put her hands inside her pockets and just leaned on the pillar. "For fuck sake just stay in the group to avoid being molested." She said coldly. Making Nancy's face so pissed.

Then we heard giggling and whispering. We turned to the staircase and saw 2 sea goddesses who went down on earth to grace us. They were giggling while looking at their phones. And just like that they left us speechless again. I'm so lucky to have such gorgeous friends.

"What the hell are you giggling over there." I interrupted them making them turned to me.

"Oh Her new music video just released today with yungblud." Jisoo said. "And i think yungblud got a hots for our Jennie."