Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I blow my whistle startling my team "alright get up! I dont want to see that hangover faces now wipe it off and lets start!" i commanded. Everybody stood up and immediately head to their places. Im wearing my crop top long sleeved and highwaist platted skirt cheer uniform with white high cut shoes. I started to give new steps when the boys from soccer team interrupted us with cat calls "hey jennie it would be great if you kiss me instead and not the captain's girlfriend ill take you to heaven if you want." a jock said. Then the guys laugh. I rolled my eyes and answered "too bad i dont do baby dicks" then smiled sweetly. "ohhhhhh" the guys answered making their friend look stupid. "why you-" "alright thats enough how about we give some space for the bitches to practice okay boys. Don't waste your breath on that one." Jungkook cut in. As he lead his team to the other side of the open field. "what's wrong with him?"Irene said." is he still upset on you kissing lisa? "." well that looks like it.."i answered." but he shouldn't react that way lisa is straight as a stick he shouldn't worry a thing. "Jisoo said."exactly. Anyway lets just keep practicing." i said. We are working on our bridges when the girls soccer team arrived. And lisa with a high pony tail wearing her dry shirt and super short shorts with knee high socks and shoes is hot as fuck. And of course she lead her team perfectly. She looked at me but i immediately looked away. Jungkook ran towards her and gave her a peck on the cheeks. Yup this is just fantastic. Ofcourse its monday so every team is now practicing for the next interschool games. I sighed and just went back to work. I dont need this distractions. Before we practically ignored each others presence though i must admit she really caught my eyes from the very first day i saw that perfectly sculpted face but i kept on reminding myself that she's beyond me. So i just kept my head held high and ignored her overpowering presence. But now after my tipsy self created that stunt its fucking overbearing. I blasted the music keeping my thoughts away from her and concentrated on our new choreography. I instructed my team mates to do the bridging in the middle of the routine. I back flipped 5x then climb up to my lifter. He pulled me up and threw me higher than expected. "the fuck leon!!!!" jisoo shouted. I immediately flip in the air trying to lessen my momentum. The guys immediately created a bearier for me to land. They caught my torso but still the landing is still hard. "move!" i heard jisoo yelling at our team mates. "hey are you okay?" she said with concern in her eyes. "yes.. Ofcourse. Lets have a break first okay." i said then slowly get up. I felt my ribs are aching and i just ignored it as I walked towards the bleacher grabbing my towel and water. "alright lets have a break first people." Jisoo commanded at our team and they immediately dispursed. She walked towards me as i tried to endure the pain and maintain my calm face on. "hey.. Are you really alright?" she asked again. "yes.. Thanks jisoo.. Ill just head at the locker first okay..ill be back." i said and walked away.

I leaned on the sink as i tried to catch my breath in the girls locker room. I slowly moved my shoulders but i almost screamed due to the intense pain i felt. I squeezed my eye shut trying to endure the pain." i thought you're fine." a voice disrupt the silent room. The voice that did not allow me to sleep last night. "is sneeking around people your thing now?" i asked without turning around. "nope not really just here for the ball." she answered. "Right.." i answered. "look i think you should tend to that-" "i said I'm fine" i cut her off as i look at her reflection on the mirror. "really?" she said then she walked towards me. I hastily turned around which cause me to hiss in pain. "is that fine to you?" lisa said. Bead of sweat is already forming on my forehead. I flinch as i felt her light touch on my face then she hesitate to continue but in the end she lifted my chin and look at me in the eyes. I was shock to see concern and not mockery in her eyes. She slowly turned me around and lifted my crop top. "no.." i whispered in protest but she still continued then i heard her gasp. I immediately moved away from her but she grabbed my arm and drag me back as she continued to inspect my back. "its worst than i thought.." she said half whispered. "i can handle it." i said. She look at my reflection in the mirror. Then she sighed and moved away. "fine. Suit yourself." she said then she grabbed her ball and went out. I let go of my breath that i didn't notice that i hold on for too long. I brushed my long brunette hair away from my face. I composed my self and tried to act again like nothings wrong as i walked out of the locker room. I immediately saw Lisa kicking a ball. We made a short eye-contact before i looked away and continued walking towards my team. The coaches arrived and they went on to their designated teams. "Jennie!! Move your pretty little ass here fast!" coach vicky said. I rolled my eyes and jog towards her not minding the pain. "yes coach?" i said. "let me see what you've choreographed."she commanded. I immediately complied and blowed my whistle. My team positioned themselves and music echoed around the open field. Jisoo, Irene, Mo and I put on our lapels. Then we begin.

" let's get started in here... " my voice echoed making the students stop and watch us performed.

Mo:"and the base goes running-running..."

We danced and sang 3 routined new songs before the coach finally stopped us and was satisfied with our work. I slouched and tried to catch my breath, i wiped off the beads of sweat on my forehead. I felt Irene touching my back and i flinch." hey jennie are you okay.?" she asked with worry in her voice. "yes ofcourse im just a bit tired.." "are you sure?" she asked again. I smiled and nod. "Jennie come here lets work on that solo of yours i think we need to change that one step and try floor patterns how about that?" coach vicky suggested. "okay lets try it coach." i answered. "thats my girl" she said then smiled and went back to sit on the bleachers. My team mates now cleared a space for me. I walked in the middle and positioned myself. Then the beat boomed, i closed my eyes and just focused on the routine and the music trying to suppress the pain radiating from my back. I nailed and ended my routine perfectly and my team mates cheered for me. The coach congratulate us and dismissed the practice. I practically ran towards the showers for any moment i might collapse due to the intense pain i felt around my back. I peeled off my uniform and let the cold water envelope my pained warm body. I leaned my forehead on the wall and shut my eyes calming every nerve inside my body. I heard jisoo shouted outside the cubicle saying that she'll just wait for me at the cafeteria and i agreed. I spent 30mins in the showers and spent another 30mins dressing myself. I couldn't move fast and i felt slight fever coming in. I tied my hair into a high ponytail wore my body fitting black tube and skinny pants. I hissed as i saw a glimpse of dark purple bruises on my back i grabbed my varsity jacket and bag then wore my black glasses. The bell rang and i texted jisoo to just see her after class. I went inside my first period and immediately sat on my seat not caring if people are staring at me. The teacher arrived and immediately noticed my dark sunglasses. "Ms kim could you please removed your glasses." i rolled my eyes and complied. The day just started but i feel like shit already. Can anyone save me.