Chapter 14

Jennie

"Jen jen I can see two of you.." Jisoo said giggling. Then i laugh with her.

"You're just drunk Soo"

"Its so hot.." Jisoo whined. We were lying on the pool table while Irene is at Seulgi's lap.

I stood up and began to remove my see thru dress and sandals. I walk towards the table and find something to munch.

"Jennie you're walking naked again." Irene giggled.

"No I still have my bikini" then i hiccup. We all giggled except Seulgi.

"My God how many bottles did you finish this time and get so drunk." Seulgi said shaking her head.

"We're not drunk excuse me we're just tipsy." Jisoo defended us while removing her clothes leaving her with just her two piece. Then she stand abruptly making her almost fall to the floor face flat if Rosé didn't catch her in time.

"Nice catch Rosé one point for you!" I shouted. She helped Jisoo stand up and guide her towards the couch.

"You shouldn't be moving around so much" Rosé said to Jisoo full of concern in her eyes.

Jisoo stood abruptly "I'm really fine thank you Rosé." Then walked towards me. "Ooh i want that. Give me"

I shoot peanuts in her mouth which she failed in catching all the time. I was sitting on the table while Jisoo is infront of me.

Lisa joined us grabbing herself a drink then sat besides Seulgi's chair.

"Jisoo I want milky ice cream." I suddenly requested.

Irene suddenly stood up from Seulgi's lap " we still have one!!!" Then she ran towards the kitchen.

"Yahhhhh Irene i want to come with you!!!" I said running after her.

"Heyy wait up!!" Jisoo followed running making us shout and laugh.

"You guys don't run you might hurt yourselves!" I heard Seulgi shouted but we didn't listen.

Later on We blast the speakers on and the game room reigned with pop music.

I sat next to Lisa while Jisoo is at my other side then Rosé, Irene and Seulgi. We were eating ice cream and drinking at the same time.

"Now I want chicken.." Jisoo said.

"We'll cook!! Or lets ask Lisa's girlfriend to cook." I said "Lili is Nancy awake?" Turning to her. She seemed surprise. Maybe because we never had an actual conversation since at the restaurant.

Wow.. its been a long time since I gaze on that pretty brown doll eyes of hers.. then I smiled "Lili you didn't change a bit still pretty as ever.." then she smiled warmly which caught my breath cause i never saw her smile for a while now.

"You too Nini." And she used my nickname.

" i want chickeeennnnnnn...." i laughed when Jisoo shouted.

"Irene let's cook Jisoo's chicken before she could bite us." I said.

"Yah! I don't bite!" She yelled then grabbing my arm and started biting me.

I yelped and push her away from me "ouch Soo!!!" But she's still attacking me making me lean more towards Lisa.

"You two are acting like a child cut it out!" Irene shouted. Then we turned to her and smirked wickedly.

"Oh shit.." Irene mumbled then she bolted away. We ran towards her. "Noooooooo!!"

"I want hug Irene!!" I shouted while trying to catch her. "Come herreeeeeee"