Chapter 9

Jisoo

It has been a week since that incident. When Jennie woke up she immediately requested to go home. Lisa volunteered that night to watch over her, I dont know why cause there were not that close, in fact they hated each others guts though I noticed how they look at each other.. their eyes reflected something other than hate..

"Hi Babe.." Rosé greeted me as she sat next to me. She pushed a tray of food towards me. "Eat. You look stressed out."

"I am stressed out"

She sighed "Is this about Jennie?"

"Yes and also cheer stuff.."

"Eat"

"I'm not hungry."

"Just have a bite. I don't want you in an hospital bed. I only want you in my bed" she said teasingly.

I blushed then rolled my eyes before grabbing the sandwich. She smirked then kissed me on the forehead. "Good."

-

Jennie

I look at myself in the mirror then sighed heavily. I look awful but on the brighter side my wounds and bruises are healing quickly though marks are still visible but they are not that tender or painful anymore to touch. I'm walking around the house just wearing white night gown and a white robe.

Currently I'm playing my fingers on the keys of the piano, trying to get the perfect sound. I didn't go to school for a week now. It's not just I needed rest but I'm honestly afraid... afraid to step out of the house.. I get panic attacks every night, couldn't even remember when I actually had a complete sleep. My doctor said I've been traumatized due to the stressful event I encountered which is basically a normal response.

Barefoot I jog going down in order to get some snacks but i halted in the middle of the stairs when i saw the person at the door with Wilfred.

"Lisa.."

We held each other's gaze and I could feel my heart rising every minute.

She greeted me an awkward "Hi .." before clearing her throat." Ahm .. I just want to check if you're alright.."

"O-oh .. ahm please come in .. " still out of words. I turned to my butler "Wilfred can you prepare some snacks. We'll be upstairs."before signaling Lisa to move and follow.

Wilfred is putting tea and cakes on the table while me and Lisa just sat silently looking down. When he locked the door that's when she cleared her throat again drawing my attention to her.

"So.. ahm.. how are you?" She started.

"Good.. my wounds are bearable compared before"  I answered.

I saw her eyes scanned my wounds. I couldn't help notice the sadness laced on her eyes. " glad to hear that.. I brought you these." As she placed the box on the table." Jisoo said you would love these."

I slowly opened the box and almost gasp. Inside are my favorite milk ice cream and milk chocolates. I turned to her in wide eye "oh Lisa thank you.. i do love it..very much. You shouldn't have bothered.." as i smiled at her.

"You're very much welcome." She smiled showing her perfect teeth. "Ahm.. when are you going back to school?"

I sighed." To tell you honestly I don't know.." lowering my voice and avoiding my gaze.

"School is now boring without you. No stuck up princess messing around the students " she said teasingly.

I scrunched my face " you did not just called me stuck up!"