Chapter 6

Jisoo

"I feel my head is splitting" i heard Jennie uttered. We're walking towards the school president's office due to the incident happened last night. I turned to our mates and saw bruises and bandages all over their body. Even Jennie got bruises and scratches on her arms, wrist and legs. She also bust her mouth and big bruise is visible at the side of her head. While I on the other hand just got a lip wound due to the back slap I got before Rosé pulled me out of that chaos. I was stunned and she left me speechless. Her soft voice calmed my senses and when she dived into the death zone without hesitation and helped Lisa thats when I realized that I really develop a crush on her. God this is so wrong.

Two big bulky bodyguards are situated both sides of the presidents door. They didn't acknowledge our presence and just stood there like a statue. Jennie just barged in without even knocking making the eyes of the president roll then she rubbed her temples. We saw the soccer boys and girls team already on their seats. Turning their heads when we walked inside. I glance at them and they wore worst bandages than us especially the boys. Now my eyes found hers and thank God she remained untainted just like Lisa well except for their hands covered in bandages. I heavily sighed then looked away. We sat at the other side.

"Nice to finally join us Cheer squad." The president started. "Jen removed your glasses."

"This room is blinding me. Cut me some slack." Jennie whined while resting her elbows on the arm chair and crossing her legs.

"Glasses now" The president glared at her. With a heavy sigh she slide them up on her head revealing her tired and swelling feline eyes. I wanted to hug her again. Last night she knock everything inside her room she screamed and cried. She cried while taking a bath and scrubbing herself repeatedly. I knew she felt disgusted and molested.

"Thank you. Now I'm sure you all know why your here?" She started then I heard Irene grunted. The other group seemed to stay composed while us on the other hand slouched and whined.

"Last night was a disaster! Though I understand your parents are pressing charges to the other school.." she turned to the other group. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Now why i am not surprise.. their parents are more than influential and capable to move mountains for their child. " you kids are better than them you should know better than starting a war zone!"

"For the record we didn't started it." Jennie intervene stubborn as always.

"I'm not asking for your opinion miss Kim"

"Well I'm not giving you an opinion I'm stating the facts! You should not be here scolding us in fact it should be the other way around. Your students were molested and treated wrongly during the games and what ? You expect us not to fight back?" Now Jennie is raising her voice loosing her cool.

"Shut that smart mouth of yours miss Kim. I expect respect from you! From all of you!" While pointing towards us. Wow such a discriminating bitch.

"Respect is earned not given. I don't really care if you drop me from this school after this i would gladly transfer school if you want. But I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your blabbering like you actually know anything. What the soccer team did was courageous and last night I witnessed that despite our differences I know I could count on them. We got their backs and they got ours. And therefore I am grateful.. we are grateful to them.." What she said made the whole room grew silent. But I can't help but smile.

"Wow.."I heard Handbin uttered without sarcasm on it. He was indeed shock to Jennie's words. Well they all are except for me ofcourse, i know even though she's mean and all ..she actually has a big heart.

Then bambam said a soft "your welcome.." before clearing his throat awkwardly.

The president just gape at her while Jennie remained her eye-contact.