Chapter 21

Jennie

"Thank you LA!!!!!" I shouted and wave at the crowd. They screamed and cheered my name. The platform I'm standing began to lower down and the light on the stage dimmed down.

My people immediately surround me. One getting my lapel, the other one giving me water, another person dab towel on my sweat and others ushered me towards my dressing room.

Sandara appeared and hugged me immediately "oh my God you were amazing as always!" Smiling happily, proud to be my manager.

"Thank you! I enjoyed every last moment of it!" I said smiling.

"Okay I better go and let you rest. We have a red carpet to attend to tomorrow. I'll see you darling ." She said before kissing me on the cheeks.

I immediately changed into something casual and tied my hair wore my cap and hooded jacket to keep the paparazzi away. I exited at the back of the concert grounds. My bodyguards are high on guard as i take my steps towards the black van.

When i was now able sit safely on the van i finally relaxed and leaned on the warm soft back rest. I checked my phone and saw Jisoo and Irene's text.

It has been 2 weeks since I left my friends and the love of my life... That was the most amazing and the happiest moment of my life being with her once again. But anxiety hits me and decided to run away from that beautiful dream. At dawn I left her sleeping in the warm bed where we countlessly made love to. I texted both Jisoo and Irene as I boarded the first flight. When I landed they bombarded me with texts and several missed calls.

Irene was angry from my sudden departure but later on understand why i did it and i promise to be present on her wedding day. Jisoo on the other hand was hurt for leaving her behind but I also promise to see her when she gets back and when we have time. There are missed calls from an unknown number that I didn't bother to call back or text. If that was Lisa I wouldn't know what to say anyway..

*Jisoo:
You'll attend the red carpet tomorrow right? And the party after that?

*Me:
Yup! Never missed one. You'll be going too, right?

*Jisoo:
Yeah. See you there! Love you!

*Me:
Love you too.

Next message I tend is from Irene.

*Irene:
You were amazing! I saw you on the news. I miss you!

*Me:
Thank you! I miss you too! Hope to bond with you girls soon!

Then I kept my phone and closed my eyes. It was a long busy 2 weeks though I didn't mind cause it really help me not to think of Lisa even if she's been on my head 24/7.

I arrived at my house and immediately run towards my room. The first thing I did was removing all my dirty clothes and submerge my beaten tired body on the warm water. I sighed heavily then reached for my glass of wine that is already set for me.

Tomorrow is going to be fun long night.

-

Jisoo

"She's going .." i said turning to my girlfriend and Lisa. "You so owe me Lisa." While rolling my eyes.

Rosé immediately hugged me and kissed me on the lips."thank you baby. I love you."

"I shouldn't be helping her! I feel like I'm betraying my friend.." i pouted.

"Thank you so much Jisoo I'll do anything you want, you name it.." Lisa said with tired eyes.

Actually the reason I helped her was because we saw how sincere she was. She almost lose it when she woke up alone. She angrily barged into my room just covering her naked self with a white blanket and caught me and Rosé naked on the bed but she didn't faze instead she shouted and demanded where Jennie is. I was also confused at that time. Then Seulgi and Irene woke up run towards my room with the same question.