Chapter 20

Jennie

I ran away from her. I hate her. How dare her.

I heard her feet rushing towards me I immediately went inside my room but before i could even close it she harshly pushed it open. Then closed the door with a bang and locked it.

"Don't you fucking ran away from me." She said angrily.

I snickered "wow coming from you?"

"What does that mean?!"

"How dare you ask for an explanation when you didn't even know how to listen!!!" I shouted. Tears are now threatening to fall down my eyes. She move one step closer and I moved back. "You shut me out! And you run away! Without even listening.. without even trying to ask me why!! You're so unfair!" Now the box of the past was opened. Crawling and haunting.

"What do you expect me to say Jennie?! How do you expect me to react?! Looking at the fucking video you moaning and loving that assholes touch and kisses!! You shattered me! You destroyed me!" Lisa was now in tears and shivering in anger.

"I expect you to trust me !!!! I expect you to listen to me !!!! Fuck!!! I love you Lisa!!! I'm so fucking in love with you that I didn't even mind being the kept and waiting woman while you're with Jungkook! And all i ever asked from you is to trust me.. but you couldn't even give that too..not your love! Not your full attention! And not even your trust!" Now i was crying in pain not looking at her. "I beg for you to listen to let me explain.. i beg..but you never dared to look back not even a second. And now this time you accusing me is just fucked up. I'm tired.. You always think the worst of me.."

"Jen.." she softly called my name. I felt her moving closer.

"No... can you please just go and leave me alone.." i said weakly in between tears.

But she didn't listen. Instead she scoop me up in her arms carried me towards the bed gently lay me down on top of her body. She planted soft kisses on my head. I felt her chest moving up and down as she tried to suppress her cries. I covered my face using both of my palm and cried all my heart out.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered repeatedly between kisses. She kissed my hands and gently removed it. We look at each other with shed tears and pain in our eyes. She rained kisses on both of my eyes softly then trailed to the cheeks, forehead and nose. "I'm sorry" she said looking directly at my eyes before capturing my lips. We cried while kissing passionately. I could taste her salty tears mixed with the sweetness of her mouth. I cupped her face pushing myself closer. She guided my hips placing me on top of her. Then she sat upright without separating our lips. I ended up sitting on her lap while my two legs are at the side. She trailed her wet kisses from my lips towards my neck. Biting and sucking until it turns red. I moaned to the pain and pleasure mixed together. Next thing we know desire took over. She hastily removed my dress, my bra and rip my panties off I on the other hand removed her crop top and we both pulled her shorts down before she lift me back up again and resume my position.

She kissed me hungrily to the point that were running out of air. She nip my lips till i could taste my blood. There's no gentleness in our love making its pure lust, hatred, desire and longing. She cupped my bare breast while sucking and biting my nipples.

One things for sure is her body is now fully matured and grown making her sexier hotter than i could imagine. She handled my body expertly. I leaned back and bend my trunk when her kisses went down towards my stomach, trailing love bites then she completely pushed me on the bed while guiding my hips closer to her toned stomach. Then she grab my breast while her other hand pushed two fingers inside me. I moaned louder because of the sudden intrusion her movements seem punishing but still felt good even if she harshly pushed her fingers in and out.

I  pushed myself up, gripped her shoulders and kissed her harshly on the lips pulling and sucking her lower lip making her moan. Then i grind myself matching the movements of her finger till im out of breath and panting for pleasure. I kissed her as she slowly removed her fingers. I groaned in pain and pleasure. "Your tight baby.."  she whispered while licking her hands.

That fucking did it. I removed myself from her lap. Pulled her down which she gasp in surprise, till she completely laid down in bed. Then i bend her knees and opened her wide "baby-"

"Shh.." keeping her quiet.

I proceeded to lick her vagina up and down sucking her sweet nectar making her moan in pleasure. I suck her clitoris then slide my tongue inside her fucking her. I held her in place as she shivered in pleasure. Then when she's about reach her climax i stopped "Fuck!" She muttered.

Without delaying it. I pushed her bended knees up still holding it into place. Then i put our vagina together, making her suck her breath and cried for pleasure when i started grinding and increasing my pace. "Fuck! That felt so goo baby!" I moaned louder as our rhythm increases. Till we both reached our climax. I collapsed at her side as i try to catch my breath.

She kissed me in my parted lips then she moved up turning me and pulling my hips up. I moaned when she trailed kisses and biting on my back"Lisa.." i moaned her name weakly. I pulled myself up now in all fours. My hands and legs were shaking due to pleasure. Then without hesitation she inserted her 3 fingers while holding my hips. I screamed due to intensity of pleasure she's giving me. I clenched my hand and gripped the mattress. I push myself up, leaned my back on her chest as she continued to fuck me, i tangle my right hand on her hair and turned to the side as i capture her lips. Then she kissed and bit my ear trailing kisses on the neck, she cupped my breast as her other hand continues to fuck me. Then i came so bad that I my body shake. I weakly slumped on the bed and Lisa followed catching her breath as she pulled me closer to her. We just had sex and gave me 3 orgasm straight.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck. "Jen..-"

"Shh.." i cut her off. I don't want to hear words. In fact id rather drown myself in her arms than talk things out. Cause i know if we do that reality will slap me hard.

I felt someone carried me, shivered when cool air touched my skin, i leaned at the warm body who had me in her arms.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lisa. She put me inside the bathtub with her. Warm water caressed my skin making me relax. I close my eyes again, relax and leaned on her chest.

I could feel soft kisses on my neck making me moan. "Jen .. baby.. we need to talk .." that made me open my eyes and look at her. Her eyes now reflected gentleness, warmth and love?

"I don't want to talk yet Lis.." i said as I avoided her gaze. She planted a kiss on my forehead before saying okay.

I leaned back at her chest and draw patterns on her skin. I felt her intense gaze on me following my every movement. I turned to her and kissed her on the lips which she reciprocated immediately. I cupped her face and moved closer. I kissed her neck gently and tracing her skin using my tongue. I moved down and suck her breast making her moan and lift her body drawing it closer to my lips. Then my fingertips run gently and slowly from her knees going up towards her inner thighs. I raised and bend her one knees then continued my invading hands from her thighs towards her opening that is ready for me even submerged in the water without hesitation I plunged two fingers inside making her moan echoed in the bathroom. I fucked her gently and slowly this time till she reached her climax. I rained kisses all over her face. Kissing and making love to her while i still got the chance before all this cloud nine dream will come to an end.

And after that night. I left..