Chapter 10

Lisa

Beautiful melody woke me in my peaceful slumber then my eyes opened when I heard an angelic and yet sexy voice singing. I recognized that voice even if i go blind. I slowly got up, wrapped my naked body with the blanket and opened the bedroom door slightly.

I can't find the words to describe how gorgeous and sexy she is just wearing her white night gown, barefooted while playing the piano and singing. I leaned on the frame of the door, crossed my arms and closed my eyes. Even her voice sends tingle down my spine.

(Cue adore you by Miley Cyrus piano version)

"I love lying next to you
I could do this for eternity
You and me - we're meant to be
In holy matrimony
God knew exactly what he was doing
When he led me to you

When you say you love me
Know I love you more (I love you more)
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you..."

I didn't notice that i was already walking towards her. She's just so hypnotic. What amaze me the most is how we detect each others presence. She turned to me and gave me that gorgeous smile of hers. I didn't waste time and captured her mouth to mine. She immediately responded my kisses. I let the blanket fall off my body, carried her putting her legs on my hips then I sat on the chair letting her sit on my lap while continuing kissing her passionately. I removed her night gown in haste. Trailed kisses on her neck towards her soft breasts then suck them both making her moan. I thrust my two fingers inside of her making her gasp then later on grind herself, fucking my fingers till she reached the peak of ecstasy. I lick her neck then slowly removed my fingers inside of her. Then I let her suck my them tasting her own sweet flavor.

Now I'm addicted to sex... no.. I'm addicted to her.. she just awakens every emotions inside my body. I never felt this horny nor this multiple orgasm before and to think all of my ex's are boys. She's the very first girl I find attractive and craved for. She's just so perfect so sexy..

"I want you.." I whispered.

-

(End of flashback)

Jennie

"We should probably-"

"Shhh.. let's stay like this for a while." She said while holding me closer. She softly trailed her fingers back and forth on my bare back.

"When are you gonna talk to him?" Breaking the silence.

She sighed "I'm trying to find time okay?"

Now I'm the one who sighed. "You're always trying to find time Lisa.." i moved away from her and quickly get dressed.

"Jen don't do this.. don't make this hard enough than it already is.." she pleaded also getting up and fixing herself.

I turned to her. She was now tying her hair in place like we didn't just have quick sex in this room. "You know what.. just do what you want to do Lis."

"What does that even mean"

"It means I'm tired of being this kept woman in the dark. While you kiss and hug your boyfriend publicly."

"Jen.. you know I'm trying but things just complicated-"

I cut her off "save it. I'm heading out." Then left her in the room.

I rejoined my friends and saw questioning look of Jisoo I just shake my head slightly then drink straight on.

Lisa also rejoined her group shortly and as usual Jungkook's hands was all over her again.

Before, I tend to ignore this cause I know my place and she assured me that she's breaking up with him .. but days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Till I'm losing my mind in the process. But what do I expect from her .. she doesn't even say the "L" word yet..

Later on, we're constantly fighting with the same issue.

Issues piled up till we reach the breaking point.

Then we stopped.

-

(7 years later)

Rosie

"Did you get the invitation?" As i continued typing on my computer.

"Yeah I did.." said from the other line.

"Well? Are you coming?" I asked stopping my work for a while.

"I'm still thinking about it. My schedule is a bit stacked"

I sighed "Lisa... your schedule is always full. Besides this is the time that you could actually take a break. Your fucking company could still run even if you're not around."

"Just couldn't trust other people to do it for me" she reasoned out.

"Common its just for 2 weeks besides this is her engagement party." I said.

I heard her heavily sighed then answered in defeat. "Fine"

"Good! Cause i miss you already"

"We always hang out Rosé"

"I still miss you" i said making her laugh.

"Are you gonna bring your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Unfortunately.." i said while rolling my eyes.

"You sound disappointed" She laughed at the other line.

"Mina is sucking me dry." I said while rubbing my temples.

"You mean literally?" She said with teasing tone.

"No fucking Manoban! She's possessive to the point that I couldn't even breathe.."

"Poor you!" Then she laugh at me.

"I hate you! What about you huh who are you gonna bring? The last weeks flavor or this weeks flavor?" I said getting back.

"I don't know I'll just pick whoever"

"Fucking womanizer!!" I blurted out then she laughed. "Anyway I'll see you soon okay?"

"Yeah see you"

Then we ended the call. I leaned on my executive chair then closed my eyes.

Seulgi is really getting serious and sealing the deal. How time flies..

I turned to my overlooking window from floor to ceiling and sighed. We didn't even know her bride or groom yet. She didn't bother to tell us. Oh well spending in her Maldives resort would be a great thing for all of us, releasing the stress away except i have to bring my stressor with me fucking great.