Epilogue

Epilogue

Jisoo

Irene is standing in the mirror looking stunning as ever. Her lace white gown is a long sleeved lace that hugged her body perfectly with a long trail. Her long black hair was curled perfectly and was complimented with a flower crown before she was covered with long white veil.  Jennie was sitting on the couch looking at Irene with sparkle in her eyes. We wore a one shoulder strap flowing silk gown. Our hair were also curled naturally.

"I think I'm gonna cry.." i said while dabbing the sides of my eyes trying to catch the tears.

"Please don't cry .. if you'll I'll cry and Jennie's gonna cry too." Irene said before we heard a knock then Rosé peek in.

Her face showed worry when she saw us with red eyes, fighting for our tears. She walked inside wearing a black silk gown with the same design as ours.

"What's wrong ?" She asked while putting her arm on my hips and turning me to face her.

"She's gonna get hitched." I said.

Then she smiled. "Baby we could still hang out with them even if their married."

"But still this is so touching..." i said while trying to suppress my tears.

"You're too cute." She said and planted a kiss on my forehead and cheeks. "And its time.."

"That fast?" Jennie whined.

"Common girls.." she said pulling both me and Jennie. She went closer to Irene and kissed her on the cheeks"Congratulations Irene, make our friend happy." Which made Irene happily nod in agreement.

Rosé put her arms on my shoulders protectively while Jennie is walking with us. We saw Lisa and Seulgi at the end of the hallway both look stunning and gorgeous.

When Jennie finds Lisa staring at her lovingly she ran towards her arms. Lisa caught her hips and carried her slightly before planting a kiss on her lips. 

"Congratulations Seulgi.." i greeted her which earned me a dazed smile.

"Don't you dare fucking break our girl's heart!" Jennie threatened while Lisa pulled her closer towards her body. This two never knew what personal boundaries is.

"I would never. I promise." Seulgi said raising her hand.

"Good! Cause you got two bitches who will hang your ass." I said with a deadly gaze.

"Now Girls do not scare her she might run away." Lisa teased.

"Never!!! Even if you put shot gun in my head I love my baby too much!" Seulgi said with loving eyes. Making us all laugh.

The ceremony began and yes I cried when they change vows and placing ring on their fingers. Rosé gave me a lot of tissue while rubbing my back to calm me down. It was a wonderful and enchanting ceremony.

We proceeded to the reception which was held at a large garden where fairy lights were placed surrounding the vicinity. White cloth was also decorated around and beautiful flowers making it look enchanting.

The couple were seated at the center stage and our table is just located at the right front side. Jennie look at me and nod signaling that its time for our surprise. I kissed Rosé on the lips before moving out from her arm which she gave me questioning look. Lisa reflected the same expression on her face and Jennie just winked at her. They didn't know about the surprise only Jennie and I planned it for our favorite girl. Then we signaled the light operator to shut off other lights except the fairy lights making the people gasp. And ofcourse the perks of having a famous friend is really a high advantage.

I picked up the violin, Jennie readied her equipment and grabbed the guitar. We were situated at the center and we put the projector at the side.

Irene noticed us and she gasp. Then the spotlight   hit us. People whispered Ruby Jane and is that the famous model.. and gasp seeing famous people before their eyes.

"Hello good evening everyone.." Jennie greeted making her beautiful voice echoed in the night. "This is a special night for our beautiful Angel Irene and we want to make it more special by doing this for her. We wrote a song for you and We hope you like it.. We hope you guys like it too."

(Cue Crazier by taylor swift)
Then I started playing the violin along with Jennie's guitar. Then she sing.

"I'd never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
'Til you open the door
There's so much more
I'd never seen it before...

I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything.."

Then the projector switched on revealing our highschool pictures and videos. The group of Seulgi, Lisa and Rosé was also there. We wanted to recall the past and where it all started so we made a video by compiling our past videos and pictures. We also contacted the school's journalist and bribe her with Jennie's concert tickets and a backstage pass at my fashion show. That's why we had a complete compilation of the interschool games, the parties and some practices.

I saw Rosé turned to me with amazement in her eyes and so much love. I gave her a wink. Lisa was looking at Jennie like she is the only person in the room.

"Oh my God!" Irene gasp covering her mouth.

"You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier..."

Then the videos and pictures showed Seulgi and Irene's relationship from breaking up to rekindling again till it lead here. To forever.

Seulgi cried while wiping Irene's tears then she kissed her bride passionately on the lips making the crowd cheer.

Then we stopped playing the instruments and only Jennie's beautiful voice echoed the night. She grabbed the mic and moved towards the couple slowly.

"Baby, you showed me what living is for
I don't wanna hide anymore..."

She offered Her hand to Irene and I joined them. Hand in hand we look at each other. Hand in hand I look at my sisters.. the people i called my family and the people i called home.

I felt tears sliding on my face. And saw tears also in their faces.

Then Jennie sang the last part with a gasp due to crying. Making the people so touched at the scene.

"You lift my feet off the ground..."

"You spin me around..."

Then she pause and gathered herself. She fanned her face. "Oh my God this is so hard.."  making us all laugh in tears. Irene enclose us with her warm tight hug. Then Jennie continued while our heads are leaning to each other.

"You make me crazier, crazier...
Feels like I'm fallin' and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier..
Crazier, crazier..."

Everybody whistled and cheered. But we remained crying and hugging each other.

"Thank you... " Irene said in tears.

-

Jennie

"Baby... " I turned to Lisa who's leaning on the dash board of the bed and on her nighties. "You did well back there." She said smiling.

I smiled back. "Its really hard to sing when you're so emotional.. I'm gonna miss Irene." As I crawled towards also with my nighties on. I straddled on her lap and kissed her on the mouth.

"We're gonna see them when they get back from their honeymoon." Lisa said while kissing my neck down to my shoulders and sliding the straps of my night gown revealing my naked breast before her. She look at me and I saw her eyes darken.

I smiled "I love you.."

"And I love you more...so much more.." then she pushed me down to the bed and kissed me hungrily.

Who am I in the dark you might ask?

I'm now that light in her darkness.