Chapter 16

Jennie

After that incident Rosé and Jisoo seemed getting along well. They now talk to each other same as me and Lisa casually. Atleast now we will not ignore each other's presence anymore.

Lisa also seemed warmer and tends to smile at me a lot these days. I was happy though still jealous at times everytime her girlfriend will act sweet around us.

The girls went out to do a friendly soccer game while me, Jisoo and Irene stayed at the villa. Nancy wants to go with Lisa as usual. She's a bit possessive these days.

So i asked my girls to help me with my new song cause I know they also love music and can play instruments like I can.

We were hanging at the foyer where the grand piano was placed. I readied my equipments which just my laptop and the Dj plate.

They started to give out ideas as I read to them the lyrics then later on we put together different instruments. Jisoo was playing the piano and Irene is fidgeting the Dj plate. I always had my mini mic with me and my equipments cause i never knew when I'll get inspired to make songs. I readied my laptop for recording then we compiled it till we finish it on time.

I was so happy to be with the girls and bond to them like this it was like recalling our highschool days where we spend hours in cheer practice.

We started the final recording when Lisa and the others arrived. Irene signaled them to keep quiet.

(Cue Faded Alan walker)
Then Jisoo started playing the piano.
Then On cue I sing.

"You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us?
Another star
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alight..."

"Where are you now.... " then I look at Irene and she started dwindling the Dj plate.

"Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Was it all in my fantasy?
Where are you now?
Were you only imaginary?.."

Then another beat mixed.

"Where are you now?
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monster's running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded..."

Then Irene stopped the upbeat and resumed the slower beat.

My eyes accidentally met Lisa's and saw her eyes sparkle, maybe she liked our music. I gave her a small smile. Before singing again and diverting my gaze.

"These shallow waters never met what I needed
I'm letting go a deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea, I'm breathing
Alive..."

"Where are you now?.." i added echo. "Where are you now?..."

"Under the bright but faded lights
You've set my heart on fire
Where are you now?
Where are you now?.."

Then i added second voices. As Irene slowly intensified the beat.

"Where are you now?
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monster's running wild inside of me...
I'm faded...
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded
I'm faded.........
So lost, I'm faded.."

Irene cut off the beat till Jisoo was the only one heard playing the piano. Then i pressed saved.

The girls clapped their hands and gave us praises all except Nancy who's been in a sour mood. I jumped excitedly and hugged my two girls.

"Wow that was so cool!!" Seulgi exclaimed.

"You think so?" I asked happily.

"No I don't think. It is cool period." She said firmly making us smile.