Chapter 12

Irene

"Rise and shine people!!!!! Get up!!!" I shouted around the hallways. We just arrived in the resort last night but I was really excited to spend time with them so what I did is pulled my fiancé out of bed let her wear her sports attire and convince her to send her staffs up in the mountains to catch the sun rising while eating breakfast.

Seulgi was sitting on the couch while I shouted continuously then Rosé appeared wearing her black night gown rubbing her eyes along with her girlfriend who wore spaghetti strap paired short nighties. They sat on the couch and her girlfriend immediately leaned on her shoulders. Minutes after Lisa  walked inside wearing dark blue nighties with tired eyes. Nancy followed her when she sat on the single couch, automatically Nancy sat on her lap while Lisa frustratedly pinched the bridge of her nose.

"What is this about?" Lisa asked looking so tired.

"She wanted to go to the mountains.." My Fiancé said while rubbing her tired eyes.

"Where the Hell is Jennie and Jisoo?" Scrunching my brows. I shouted "YAAHHHHH RUBY JANE!!! KIM JISOOOO!!!!!" Making my voice echoed.

"Too loud.." Jisoo appeared wearing just her lacey  bra and panties without even putting a robe on. The tired eyes of Lisa, Seulgi and most especially Rosé widened. Well who wouldn't even my eyes widened. She got perfect curves and abs.

"YAAAHHH!! What the hell are you wearing!!! You didn't even bother to put on some robe!!!!" I said while she slumped on the couch next to Rosé's.

"I was sleeping..now I'm going back to sleep mother." She said closing her eyes.

"YAAAAAHHHHH KIM JISOOOO!!"

"Ssshhhhhh.. Irene why are you screaming.." i turned and saw Jennie, my head throb when I saw her wearing nude bra and panties making it look like she's naked but atleast she put on some robe that is fucking see through, she didn't even tie her robe now everybody's eyes are wide open now. Okay I get it you guys have an amazing body thank you very much for making people insecure.

"YOU GUYSSSS!!!!! Are all artist sleep in their underwears ?!? Jesus!!!"

"No actually we sleep naked." She answered sleepily and just pass through me and laid down beside Jisoo.

"YAAAAHHH!!!!!!! That's it!! Jennie !!! Jisoo!! Wake up!!" I pulled Jennie's legs making her fall on the carpet then I did the same thing with Jisoo.

"What the fuck Irene!!!" Jisoo shouted.

"I said wake up! We're going to the mountains"

"Mountains? But its still night out.." Jennie said sleepily. The bitch didn't even move and just laid down the carpet.

"Its 2am. And the others are now awake."

Jisoo sat down crossing her legs hands on her forehead. "Yeah because of your shouting.."

"Common you guys!!!! It would be perfect to see the sun rising blessing the day... Seulgi help me out here." Turning to my fiancé who was just looking at us mouth opened. Well she's not the only one though. Lisa couldn't stop staring at Jennie's body laying down flatly on the carpet. Rosé on the other hand was trying to compose herself, she's clearly blushing.

"Alright!!!! But i want chicken afterwards" Jisoo said. Walking out of the living room making us look her nice ass.

Then i turned to the girl sprawled at the carpet. I heavily sighed "Jen..." nudging her.

"5 mins.." she whispered turning back.

"Oh common!!!! Pleaseee I'll give you milk ice cream after."