XII|"Life really is a bitch, huh?"

Melody

"No don't open the door!" I whisper yelled, leaning against the door, "They probably followed your stupid asses to here and now they're going to kill us all,"

Cayden sighs, "Melody, you don't even know who it is,"

I stared at him, my eyes wide, "I don't know who it is?" I repeat, "This coconut here just threatened some guy over the phone while shoving pizza in his mouth and now someone's trying to break into my house," I glare at Smirks whose name apparently shall not be revealed, he goes by Ghost but I prefer Smirks or Coconut. He holds his hands up in surrender.

Cayden shakes his head at me and tries to explain, "Melody, he wasn't threatening an enemy, it was literally-"

I cut him off, pointing at E in the corner who looked like he was judging me, "maybe we should send E, the guy could just stand there and they'd run away,"

He shook his head, "maybe if you'd actually listen, you'd know that there's no danger outside,"

I rolled my eyes at him, "danger or not, someone clearly wants to break my door down. Also, if it's someone you guys know, they're probably dangerous!"

Nice looks offended as he stares at me, "hey! We're not dangerous, we're the good guys,"

I raise a brow at him, "you threatened to kill Coconut if he touched your pizza and good guys can be dangerous too,"

He gasps, "hey! You threatened us all if we touched your pizza and you don't see us calling you dangerous,"

Me and dangerous... This is not a comedy show.

"Come on Melody, just open the door, the poor guys probably freezing out there," Cayden steps forward.

"Take another step and I'll push you outside," I threaten.

They all look amused while Smirks looks like he's ready to burst into laughter, instead, he decides to say, "that's a pretty serious threat Boss, I wouldn't move if I were you,"

Cayden sighs, his jaw clenching as he looks down, he's so done with me...

"Cayden did you invite any more people from your gang?" I ask, at least the knocking stopped.

"I didn't," he simply states side-eyeing Smirks.

"¡Todos ustedes, estúpidos idiotas, me van a matar! ¿Por qué me estoy haciendo esto?!" I rant, I really wanted to scream at this point.

"Oh no, she's speaking Spanish again, she's pissed," smirks decides to comment. Damn, right I am!

"Hello, can I come in? It's kinda cold..."A small voice says, Awh he sounds nice.

They all look up at me, are they giving me puppy eyes..?

I sigh, backing away, "if your planning on inviting the whole lot, I expect you to at least pay rent," I turn around, opening the door a little, just to see who it was. Let's hope I don't regret this.

On the other side stood a boy, he looked fairly normal, but he also tried breaking my door so who knows. He notices the gap and turns with a hopeful smile on his face, "hey..."

I narrow my eyes at him, "let me see your arms,"

He looks confused and furrows his brows, but still pulls his sleeves up, revealing a tattoo less arm. I nod, opening the door, fully, "you may come in,"

I turn around to find the guys staring at me once again amused, but they also looked like they were proud of me. Why would they be proud of me? Weirdos.