XXIII|"Guys, we've got incoming,"

8 hours ago...

"He stopped." Max announced from the back seat, his laptop open on his lap, after a few seconds he says again, "it's an abandoned warehouse?"

Cayden nods, "Text the others, tell them to be near but not be seen yet,"

They reach Jacksonville after an hour of driving and stop on the side of the road, "I've sent the live location on all your phones," Max says while getting out the car, "be safe,"

They nod their heads at him, closing the door and driving off again, leaving Max to walk back to base.

When they were at least 20 minutes away from the location, they had all slipped into work mode, blackface masks were passed around, covering half their faces and earpieces.

Ellis parks the car to the side, watching from afar, "seems like a business deal," he comments, in front of them, there were two black cars parked and groups of guys standing on the lookout.

"I guess that's my cue," Ghost announces while getting out the car and grabbing his sniper rifle from the back of the car. He disappears into the trees, searching for the perfect spot.

"Red, text the guys, " Cayden orders and gets out the car, the other two following along towards the back and grabbing their choice of weapons, "let's crash this party,"

Slowly everyone was coming out from their hiding spot, the place was surrounded and was slowly being noticed, the other gang's members were starting to stand on guard, their guns out.

"Who are you all?" One them gritted out, gun pointed at Cayden who was stood in front, "step back or I will shoot,"

But they didn't stop, kept walking forward, Cayden tried warning the guy, "this doesn't need to-" before the guy could even pull the trigger, there was a bullet between his eyes and he collapsed forward.

"Sorry I was just testing, but he was gonna shoot," Ghost said through the earpiece, from his hiding spot, the other guys started looking around, trying to find the shooter since no one in front of them had any guns pointed out.

Cayden sighed, "this is isn't supposed to get too messy," too late for that.

The guys all ran forward, more jumping out from the cars, pulling their guns out and ready to shoot.

Cayden holds his hands up, "We just wanna talk to your boss, this really doesn't have to get messy,"

"Don't you think it's a bit late for that," one of them sneered, looking down at the lifeless body on the floor, "you took one, it's our turn," Cayden's eyes were zeroed in on their fingers, twitching to pull the trigger.

Cayden sighed again, shaking his head, "no, don't do that, you're surrounded, you don't stand a chance. Why don't you just let us speak to your boss,"

The others narrowed their eyes, looking at each other when one of them spoke, "fine, but let me at least tell him," he stops and turns back around, "who are you again?"

Cayden thinks, "Say it's an old friend,"

The guy doesn't seem convinced, but he still turns around and walks into the warehouse.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Red asks, narrowing his eyes at the others.

Not really. "It's alright," it's not like he can run anywhere, they're surrounded.

After a few minutes the guy walks back out again, "one of you he said, you," he points at Cayden, "go in, but rest of you, stay here,"

"Can you see inside the warehouse?" Cayden lowly asked into his ear, waiting for Ghost to respond,

"Perfectly,"

Cayden was curious as to where exactly Ghost was hiding to get such a good view of everything but pushing that aside he nods and walks forward.

The guy stops him with a hand on Cayden's chest before he could go in, Cayden could hear his guys shuffling, probably stepping forward, but he holds his hands up, waiting for the other to continue.

"Gun," the holds his hand out, Cayden nods, pulling out his gun from behind his jacket and handing it to him, the guy narrows his eyes before stepping back.

Idiot, Cayden thought, walking into the warehouse.

The sound of applauses welcomes him, "well well well, if it isn't my boy, you're back I see, it's good to see you," Warren on sat on the other end of the warehouse, two guards beside him, even though half his face was covered, Warren could still recognise him.

Cayden stared at the man, the hatred building up even more, "can't exactly say the same,"

"Why not? I gave you a vacation, now tell me how was it?" Warren mocked, one leg over the other as he cockily stared at the man in front of him.

A year and a half gave Cayden a lot of time to think, why exactly did Warren want him in prison, he just could not find that missing piece. At first, he thought it was revenge, but something was still of. "It was great, made some friends, might've stolen some of yours,"

The man laughed, "only if you promise to return the favour,"

Cayden narrowed his eyes, waiting for the man to continue and he did, "you know I was really hoping I could use these two years to bring you down, what's a pack without its leader, right?" Cayden could notice the twitch in the man's jaw, he was angry.

Cayden huffed, "and how did that end?"

Warren nods, he almost looked impressed, "You really built a whole system while I was away. You're not bad Cayden, I mean you could be better,"

He was stalling, Cayden realised, "taught by the best,"

There it was again, that twitch, "Ahh, indeed, my dead- I mean dear, my dear old brother. He was really good as well, wasn't he?" Past tense.

Cayden was hoping the guys had also picked up on the stalling, "he is a great man,"

Warren laughed, "yes, is. But, is he? Cayden, didn't you hear?" He faked gasped, looking sad, "the old man's dead, he had a heart attack. Ahh even in his last moments he thought about you, how sad,"

"No, Wayne."

Cayden breath was getting ragged, his fist clenching, "you son of a bitch, what did you do?!"

"Cayden don't, he's okay, he's trying to rile you up. Stay calm,"

"Nothing, I just wanted to visit my brother, you know family, oh wait, you don't," Warren laughed as if that was the funniest thing he'd heard.

Cayden calmed his breathing, it was his turn, "for an old man, you sure as hell haven't grown up, what's wrong? Still stuck at the part where your dad abandoned you? What, it's been like 30 something years, don't you think you should-" Cayden was cut short by a bullet going straight past his shoulder and hitting the door. Cayden smirked staring at the man shaking in front of him.

"Shall I take the shoot?"

Cayden shook his head.

"Shut up!" He yelled, "you don't know a damn thing! You fool!"

"Something's wrong," Ghost said into his ear, Cayden kept his face neutral, while Warren was having his outburst,

"Guys, we've got incoming,"

The sound of bullets being fired outside cut Warrens outburst short, but what also caught his attention was the two guards collapsing face first in front of him.

Warren's cocky demeanour was back, "now who's surrounded huh?"