XXII|"Mum and dad are fighting,"

Melody

"I said I'm sorry, how many more times do I have to apologise?" I groan, slumping on the couch.

Cayden stops pacing the corner and glares at me, "Do you know how many people I called? If you were a few more minutes late..."

I frown, "yes, I understand but, can we move along now, where is the-"

The sound of the door bursting opening causes me to flinch and duck my head, yeah I'm traumatised...

"We got here as fast as we could!" I hear smirks yell, walking into the room, the usual guys behind him, this time they brought Max again.

"Clearly not fast enough," I mutter under my breath, earning a glare of Cayden.

Max quickly walks around the guys and puts a big case on the table, while taking a seat on the floor, I decided to join him.

"I left 'find my iPhone' on so you guys should be able to track the car," I tell him, he nods, opening the case and pulling out a laptop

"Oh, Melody," I hear E call, causing me to glance up at him, he continues, "you were right about the shop, we managed to open the shutter and inside it looks like a normal shop, they didn't even bother cleaning it up,"

I nod and ask a very important question, "Did you guys at least steal the snacks?"

E rolls his eyes but Smirks, pushes past him, a bag in his hand, "of course, they did," he waves the bag around and takes a seat beside me, handing me a bag of potato chips.

"He's heading towards Jacksonville," Max announces, looking up at Cayden.

Cayden nods, "We better get going then," huh?

I stand up, "excuse me, are you feeling okay? How do you think you're going to go anywhere with that," I point at his ankle.

Cayden nudges his head at something behind me, cautiously I turn, oh no...

Max was holding up a tool in his hand, I shake my head at the two, "are you crazy?! There's no way you're going to do that, you literally reduced your time and now you wanna increase it! How is this even going to work?!"

I notice the sly smirk on Cayden's face as he stares at me,

"What?" I narrow my eyes at him,

"We just need a replacement," he shrugs.

Raising my brows at him, I ignore the guys amused faces, "and whose that? Do you have a life-size ant? What...? Ahh, you haven't watched Ant-man... Anyways, why are you looking at me like that? Wait... ¡¿Tienes que estar bromeando?! No quiero hacer esto. Estas loco? No! "

"Oh no, mum and dad are fighting," Smirks comments, "if they have a divorce, can I stay with mum?"

"Hey no, I wanna stay with mum," Nice teases, throwing a skittle at Smirks.

"Shut up you two, at this rate I don't want any of you," I snap, shooting them a glare. Oh, wait... Mum and dad??

Cayden sighs and pleads, "Melody please, you won't even get caught. we've done this before, it's easy,"

We stood there for a while, arguing about how wrong this was and as usual, I was very strong and kept my point forward. 

"Can't believe me, estoy loca." I sigh, staring down at my new ankle accessory. I'm an actual fool...

"Alright we'll be back tomorrow, I promise," Cayden says standing at the door, I nod and watch him walk out, he stood by the car, glancing back at me. You promised.