CHP. 4 • Successful Villain •

Y/N's alter ego stalked the halls of the school, completely unnoticed by the people around her. She had completely blended in to her surroundings just like Hawkmoth had promised her.

"You must create a diversion. We need to attract Ladybug and Chat Noir's attention" explained Hawkmoth in his commanding voice.

Y/N nodded and proceeded to walk into the cafeteria where she knew the other girls were sitting. She wasn't exactly filled with a hate strong enough to cause harm, but she rather enjoyed this power and wanted to get the miraculouses so that she could keep it.

Y/N walked up to the table she was previously at and decided to grab a bunch of food. The girls gasped at their lunches floating before them and then screamed when Y/N began throwing it at them.

Y/N smirked to herself and continued to thrash the cafeteria until just about everyone left. She stopped for a brief moment and glanced around, before taking a seat at one of the benches.

Just as she as she was about to get up, the superheroes Ladybug and Chat Noir walked in.

"Where are you hiding villain!? Show yourself!" exclaimed Ladybug, begging to stride further into the room. Y/N remained perfectly motionless. While she could blend perfectly into her surroundings, she could still be heard.

Ladybug walked right up to where Y/N was sitting and the girl panicked for a moment, thinking that she was caught, when suddenly, the superhero stopped and continued to stared around the room in confusion.

Using this moment to her advantage, Y/N crept behind Ladybug and carefully reached out to grasp her earrings.

"Well, it doesn't seem like she's here, perhaps-" Ladybug was abruptly cut off when suddenly, she detransformed back into Marinette. She gasped and swirled around, but still didn't see anything.

"Marinette!?" exclaimed Chat Noir, clearly startled.

Marinette turned to face him. "Kitty, get us out of here before she takes your Miraculous too!"

But Chat Noir was much too shocked to move at that moment. His love, his life, it was... Marinette all along?

In the midst of his surprise he didn't even notice his ring being slid off his finger and the effects of detransforming.

Marinette gasped. "Adrien!?" she screamed in surprise, staring in horror at the blonde before her. All this time, it was him!? Now she felt so bad for regecting him over and over.

Adrien scratched the back of his neck awkwardly but Y/N used their distraction to get away. She jumped out of the open window and quickly ran through Paris city.

She rounded the corner when suddenly-

"Aha! Gotcha!"

Y/N stumbled and fell to the ground when an unexpected force barged into her. She tumbled across the concrete but before she could get up, someone held her down. Y/N tried to struggle but it was no use. The person was simply too powerful.

Y/N looked up to see the figure of a man with large wings sprouting out of his back. His attire was mostly made up of feathers and his eyes were a piercing yellow colour.

The man ripped Y/N's headband from her head and snapped it in half. A dark coloured butterfly flew from inside the headband but the man destroyed it with his sharp sword.

Suddenly, Y/N began to wake up. It took her a few moments to realise where she was but eventually her eyes met with the super hero that saved her.

"What happened?" She asked, but her voice sounded detached, even to her own mind.

The superhero glanced at the girl with a knowing look in his eye.

"You'll be alright, I promise."