Polyjuice potion

Summary:this takes place in second year and will not have smut only a little fluff, enjoy!!!

Harry P. O. V

"Hermione will be good, Ron, don't worry!" I said for the third time this minute.

"I hope she will... Anyway come on, let's find Malfoy now!" Said Ron as we headed towards the Slytherin dorms to find Malfoy. Me and Ron used a polyjuice potion to look like Goyle and Crabbe, and goddammit, they stink!

"There you are idiots!" Said a voice, and me and Ron turned around hopping it will be Malfoy, but...

"Malfoy is a drama queen again and he needs you two to warm him up." said Theodore Nott, a second year Slytherin, a 'friend' of Malfoy.

"Oh, um.. Alright then!" Said Ron in a Crabbe voice, before we were hading to the dorms.

Time skip to when they arrived 👌

"His in his room, good luck!" Said Nott before going away.
I slowly opened the door, only to see a depressed Malfoy, with dirty hair and messed up clothes, actually pants, he was shirtless. He was laying in bed, with the blanked on the floor, and his eyes were closed with dry tears streaming down his face.. He was a TOTAL mess.

"Crabbe go and get me a glass of water, and you Goyle close the door and come here." he said, pointing to the edge of the bed, where a chair was standing.

"What happend?" I asked sitting down on that chair after I closed the door.

"What do you think, Goyle?" Said Malfoy in a hurt voice.

"Um I don't really know.." I said, not knowing if I was spouse to say anything else.

"Potter!! He happened!!" Said Malfoy with an angry face, sitting up on his bed, with more tears forming in his eyes.

"B-but what did he do?" I asked, surprised that this was my fault.

"He did nothing, she did.." Said more like a whisper Malfoy, this time the tears escaped his eyes and made they're way down his cheek.

"Who?" I asked with a caring voice, not realizing that I didn't sound much like Goyle, but he didn't seem to notice.

"T-that W-weasly.. She-she, told-" but before he chould finnish he started crying more and more, and the worse part was not that I didn't know what to do, no, it was that the potion started to wear off, but I didn't wanted to leave him here so, fuck it!

"Shh, you don't have to continue if you don't want to" I said, putting my arm on his shoulder.

"No, its alright, you weren't here to hear, she was talking with a ravenclaw and told her that she had a crush on Potter, and that he liked her back! She knows nothing about him! She doesn't even know his favorite color, which is blue, or his favorite food, which are tracle tarts, she doesn't even know his fucking middle name for merlins bread!! How can he even love her, she doesn't even know how to do a single spell or potion, and she's a bloody first year!!" Said Malfoy, before crying fully, and broke down with a loud cry.

That's when I looked in his mirror on the wall (that sounds like a clichè)
and I saw that the potion was off and I looked like Harry, not Goyle. I bend down and hugged him tight as I slowly brush my hand through his messy hair, while he hold me, buring his head into my shoulder.
After a few minutes of comforting silence, he slowly backed off, still not looking up at me.

"Thanks Goyle, I really needed that hug!" Said Malfoy, before laughing softly, I leaned in and wipe away a few tears.

"Anytime, and I think you should tell Potter how you fell, maybe he likes you back!" I said and he laughed again, but this time it sounded more hurting.

"He will never like me, besides he has that Weasly girl.. He doesn't need me in his life..." said the blond looking down.

"Well, I love you!" I said and his face was a mix of disgust and fear, and maybe amuset.

"What the actual fuck Go- POTTER?!" Said Malfoy surprised jumping up and quickly wiping away the tears that were left.

"What the fuck are you doing here, and where is Goyle and did you heard what I said, of fuck and- wait... You love... Me?" Asked the blond when I was sitting up.

"Well I was here to see if you were the heir of slyterin, Goyle is probably asleep, yes I heard what you said and yes, I love you!" I said before pecking his lips softly and he lifted up my chin, so now I was kissing him properly on the lips.

"Ewww, mateeee!!!! Not in front of me!!" Said a voice, and me and Malfoy backed away quickly.

"Hi Ron, nice seeing you there...!" I said kind of embarrassed that my best friend just saw me kiss my enemy. (secret crush)

"Yes, very!" Said Ron sarcastically before Draco turned my head around, so now I was facing him, and kissed me again.

"Ewwww!!!" I heard Ron saying before runinig away, but me and Draco stayed in the kiss, smiling over each others lips.

That was so freaking beautiful 😭
Hiiii guys!! I hope you enjoyed this one shot, I think it was so cute and had a lot of fluff, but tell me, did you really thought that i was going to leave you all depressed, anyway bye guys!!! ❤