Chapter Three.

Nico didn't have assistaints. He was liked better working alone, he felt better that way. He was fine on his own, he didn't need anyone to help him, but when he saw that boy, he couldn't help it.

He was gorgeous. And he looked helpless while waiting to be interviewed. He just couldn't help it. He didn't want to lose traco of him, or never see him again. He was too precious. His raven black curles and his blue eyes had had Nico totally astonished. Just with the little interview he had done to him he realized he was trustworthy. So he had hired him.

It had been probably the most impulsive thing he'd done in a while. He wasn't impulsive. He was calm, rational, and conservative.

Who wasn't like that was...

"Hey!" Eddie said, entering to Nico's office.

It was Tyler's second week working, and he was doing a good job. He didn't bother. He just sat in his corner and did his job. Nico wouldn't admit it, but he kind of wished the boy talked more. He wanted to get to know him.

"Hello." Nico said, looking briefly at Eddie and then back to his paperwork.

Eddie looked at Tyler, who was looking up at him.

"Hi." He said quietly. Nico looked up.

"Hey, little guy." Eddie winked to Nico and Tyler blushed. Nico glared at his best friend.

"Need anything?"

"Do you want me to bring lunch?"

Nico looked at the clock.

"Oh, crap." He said and looked at Tyler, that was back into his work. "Tyler, you can leave. It's past your time."

Tyler looked up at him and then at the clock. "Oh." He looked a bit... dissapointed. "Can I finish this before leaving?"

"I'll bring lunch for the three of us." Eddie said quickly. Nico narrowed his eyes and Tyler opened his mouth and closed it.

"I... it's okay. I can leave. You... uhm, you don't have to, Sir." He told Eddie. The big guy just waved him off.

"What do you like?"

Nico couldn't help to feel a little jelaous. It was his best friend they were talking about, he had better social skills than Nico. And in just the first time they were interacting, after the incident in Tyler's interview, he was already inviting him for lunch. Eddie was so cool about everything. Probably because he was pretty reckless. But still, Nico wished to be a little more like his friend.

"I..." Tyler looked at Nico, as if he was looking for approval. He ignored him. "Anything. But you... really, you don't have to. I can leave."

Eddie waved him off again and looked at Nico.

"Pizza?"

"That's all we eat, Ed."

"Burgers?"

"That's a mess."

"Burgers it is then. Kid, do you like burgers?"

Tyler nodded.

He was so cute. Too cute, Nico thought.

"I'll be right back." Eddie got out and left a wide eyed Tyler looking at Nico.

"I didn't want to bother." He said shyly. "Am... am I bothering? I can leave. I will finish this tomorrow."

"It's okay." Nico replied. "You are not bothering."

Tyler looked relieved after that.

"Thank you." He said suddenly.