Chapter Four.

Tyler woke up because someone was knocking on his door. He frowned. The only person that could be was either Finn or Ava, but he hadn't talked to any of them in days. He felt a little hope at the thought. Maybe Finn would apologize. Maybe Finn would make things right again and everything could be like before. Maybe he could talk to him about Nico and how nice he was. And how troubled he was feeling because he was just so attracted to him.

He smiled and hopped off the bed. He put a hoodie in and kept his pijama pants as he jogged towards his apartment to the door. He looked through the peep hole and froze. It wasn't Finn, nor Ava. What a disappointment.

He didn't know the woman standing in the other side of his door.

"Who is it?" He asked before opening the door.

"Hello. We're from HOA."

He didn't know what that was, but he opened the door because it sounded very formal. He blushed when he realized he was in his pijama pants. The woman smiled at him. Tyler kept frowning.

"What is that?"

"Is the Association that controls how things are going in the building. Who pays rent, who has a insurance, who doesn't. And we have the right to move out those who don't respect or meet the rules to stay in the building."

Tyler felt his heart stop as he glanced at his coffee table, where a lot of papers of things he hadn't paid layed. His stomach churned. He looked back at the woman.

"Oh, really?" He asked with a small voice. A lump in his throat formed when the woman raised an eyebrow.

Then she handed him a paper. He didn't take it; his hands were shaking.

"This are the rights we have." She glanced at the paper and then at Tyler's distressed face. "So either you move out for tomorrow morning or we sue you."

His eyes widened.

"Bu... but I can pay. I'll have the money for the end of the month, or... at least part of it. I... I will pay, please."

"We are not flexible, Mister Lewis." She shook her head. "I am sorry, but this is my job, and those are the rules."

"Please," Tyler said with a small voice. "I don't have anywhere to go, please. And I just got a new job... a good one. I... I will have the money." His voice drifted off when she shook her head again.

"We are not flexible. Tomorrow I'll be here to check."

"I don't have time," He tried. "I have to go to work and- I need more time."

"Not flexible." The woman said and handed him the papers once again. He took them slowly and she left.

He stood on the doorway staring at the papers.

Great.

Just great.

He started breaking them and then he groaned in frustration. He didn't even know what the fuck to feel.

He was angry. At himself. And that made him sad. And being sad made him feel frustrated.

He took a deep breath and told himself everything would be fine. He just had to call this HOA and explain everything. So he went to the building's lobby and looked for their number. Once he found it, he called and explained his situation. The person on the other line looked for his case and then told him the same thing the woman had.

We are not flexible.

This was it, he thought. He'd live on the streets. A little voice in his head told him not to be so dramatic.