Chapter Fifteen.

*Please comment, vote and share!*

The last three days Tyler had been a little down, but tried his best to not look like it. He didn't spend nearly as much time in bed as he wanted and tried to keep himself busy. He knew that if he spent too much time feeling sorry for himself and crying over Finn, he would only get worse. He had to move on. He had to keep doing things. After all, he should have known what was going to happen. It wasn't like it was a suprise, like this had come out of nowhere. He had it coming. He was a fool for having hope.

So he felt like shit, but he moved on. Three days without thinking about him, three days trying to move on. He didn't know if he was doing it well, but at least he was doing it.

And at least he had Nico by his side every step of the way. Tyler felt a little overwhelmed by how caring and careful he had been acting. He didn't even let him go to work, and Tyler wouldn't complain. He did think that Nico was exaggerating a little bit, but he liked being taken care of and he liked taking a break from work too. He could lie to himself about being fine, but Nico knew better.

Now he was playing his electric guitar in the living room while waiting Nico to come home. Something that had helped him these last few days was writing. He had never written a song as fast as he had written the one he was playing now, and he thought it was one of his best ones yet, even if he would be embarassed to admit it out loud.

Writing music was a healing process for him. Writing helped him understand what he was feeling. And writing this last song made him undersyand he only had one strong feeling in this situation: he was hurt. He wasn't sad or angry or ashamed or humilliated anymore. He was just hurt.

He would play the song when Nico was at work, because this one had a lot of singing and he didn't like to sing in front of other people. He knew he had a soft, sweet voice. He knew how to sing. But he couldn't bring himself to do it in front of others. Maybe someday he would sing to Nico. Or not.

He heard the door opening and stopped singing, but kept playing his guitar. Nico entered the penthouse and looked at Tyler. He left his coat on the rack and sat in the couch to listen the music. Tyler was in the floor just in front of him, so he leaned into him and placed his head in Nico's lap, closing his eyes and playing a calming melody. Nico sank his hand in Tyler's messy hair and started stroking it.

He didn't know how long they stayed like that, but once his fingers started hurting he put his pink guitar aside and climbed into the couch with Nico.

"Was work too tiring today?"

Nico sighed. "Yeah, especially if the idiot of Eddie doesn't show up."

"I should come back tomorrow and help you."

"No." Nico said. "I told you to take a week off. I meant it."

"But-"

"I'm your boss."

Tyler bit his lip and tried not to smile. Nico smirked at him.

He leaned foward and kissed him. Tyler sighed and parted his lips open, happy that he was kissing him. Another thing that was on Tyler's ming was how much he wanted Nico. Evertytime they kissed, Tyler just wanted him more. He had never wanted anyone or anything so much.

As they kissed, Tyler wondered how it would feel to actually have Nico. How it would feel once he finally made his. Tyler had had Nico's hands on him. Nico had touched him, had taken him over the edge, but he wanted more. He knew it was his fault Nico hadn't tried much more. After all, Tyler had told him he wanted to go slow. Now he regretted that.

And he wondered how big he was. Some would think it was weird, but for Tyler it was something he really did want to know. He wanted to see Nico naked, without any clothes.