Author Note

I'm sorry, I know author notes can be annoying. I know. But I just wanted to say some things.

First off: thank you for 4K reads and all the votes. It really does mean the world to me, really! And also if you ever want to comment stuff I'd love it too! I'm just so happy to see so many people reading my book :').

But anyways, I've got more important stuff to talk about.

Next chapter is when Out Of The Woods will connect with Delicate (my other story) officially. I don't know when it's going to be up but very soon because I'm SO excited for Caleb and Tyler to finally meet qinaiqqmkq (yes I am fangirling over my own characters. So what.)

The reason why I'm telling you this is because maybe you want to check out Delicate before next update? If you haven't read it yet, just think of a tiny grumpy chihuahua (Caleb) and a big happy golden retriever (Eddie) falling in love and see if that's something you'd like to read. (Oh, and a lot of sexy times. They're hornier than Nico and Tyler ;). But also a lot more angsty, because Caleb is kind of fucked up.)

You don't have to read both stories if you don't want to. Of course not. But Tyler's and Caleb's friendship takes a really important role in both stories (they both really need a friend and that's what they'll find in each other) so I'm just letting you know that if you were wondering when you should read Delicate, I'd say now!

Next Delicate chapter will be the same. I'll update them both at the same time, so if you're reading both stories consider yourself lucky and allow yourself to freak out a little because our boys are finally meeting each other. Yeah!!!

Well anyways that's it.

Remember that if you're liking this story voting and sharing and commenting would mean everything to me. Or if you are just reading it that means a lot as well.

Hope you all are doing good, my DM's are open for anything you need or want always.

Bye <3.

-Love, R.