Chapter Ten.

TW: This chapter contains mentions of self-harm.

___

Tyler pulled apart from the kiss to breathe. Panting, he opened his eyes and saw Nico looking at him.

He blushed and looked down, biting his bottom lip.

He couldn't help anxiety and questions make their way up to his head, but before he could think much about it, Nico was kissing his neck.

He gasped and threw his head back, giving him better access.

It had been long since someone had kissed him this way. He had had some partners, but he never found himself fully comitted to them. They never were enough. They never fulfilled him. He wondered if Nico could ever do that for him.

His kisses could be the better ones he'd ever tasted, for sure. Especially when he'd been days wanting to kiss him.

He pulled thoughts aside and let himself enjoy Nico's lips sucking and nibbling his neck. When he sucked that special spot that made him go crazy, he whimpered and his hands tightened in Nico's shoulders. Of course, Nico did not waste time and started sucking and kissing there, getting out of Tyler embarassing whines and quiet moans. Tyler was embarassed of it, but couldn't help it.

But Nico loved them. He loved hearing Tyler whimpering because of their kiss.

Once they were breathless again, he broke the kiss looked at Tyler.

He had never seen him redder. The poor boy was blushing so much, and Nico didn't understand why. There was nothing to be ashamed or embarassed or whatever of. Maybe it was because he was horny. Nico liked that idea.

He sighed and looked at the floor. Tyler had broke a plate and spoiled their dinner in a moment of panick. He would've laughed if he didn't knew better. He turned his head and gave Tyler a soft kiss on the cheek, trying to tell him that it was fine, and then turned around and started picking up the pieces of the broken plate.

Tyler hesitantly kneeled besides him and started helping.

"No," Said Nico, taking Tyler's hand and putting it away from the broken glass. "It's fine, I'll do it."

"But... but I broke it." He said quietly.

Nico ignored him and continued to pick up the pieces. Then Tyler gasped besides him and he looked over at him to see that the boy had cut his finger with a piece of broken glass.

"Auch," Tyler whispered.

"Let me see,"

Nico took his hand and looked at it. It wasn't a bad cut, but he would have to take care if it. The cut was large but not deep. He helped him to stand up and took him to the bathroom.

Nico didn't know why, but Tyler seemed petrified. Once he was sitting in the counter, Nico looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

Tyler nodded.

"Are you scared of blood?"

Tyler looked at him and then at his finger. He shook his head.

"No, it's not that."

Nico grabbed pervinox and a gauze.

"It's going to burn, but it'll keep it from infecting." He told him before he applied the pervinox.

"I know," Tyler muttered.

He didn't even flinch when he put it in.

Maybe he was used to it, Nico thought. Some people got hurt easily or were clumsy.