Chapter Eight.

Day three of living with Nico was a mess.

He finally had gotten out his clothes off the suitcase and he didn't go to work. Nico had insisted that it was fine, he didn't need to.

Nico had come home late, and they barely had talked. Things between them were fine, but what wasn't fine was Tyler. He couldn't sleep much.

He cried a lot, too.

He didn't know why, if it was because of Finn or if it was because he had lost his apartment or if it was because his entire life was changing.

Everything was changing and he couldn't deal with it.

So when the night came, Tyler locked himself up in his room and didn't sleep.

And when the fourth day of living together began, he got up of bed and told Nico he would be going to work. At first, he had hesitated, but then he agreed.

And now they were in Nico's office, and Tyler was exhausted. He knew he looked like shit. He had barely gotten any sleep in two days and he had been crying. His eyes were looking deadly.

And of course he noticed how Nico kept glancing at him, concerned. It was nice to know he cared.

They had been in there for a while when there was a knock on the door. He looked up at the same way Eddie entered the room.

He looked at Tyler for a moment and then smiled.

"Hey."

Tyler rubbed his eyes. "Hi," he muttered.

"You should be working." Nico said and Eddie ignored him, throwing himself lazily to the couch.

"What a great way to greet me," he yawned. "But answering you, I should be working, yes. But since when do I do what I should do?"

Tyler giggled. He liked Eddie, he was simple and funny and bright. But to him, Nico was just a thousand times more attractive. He could never like Eddie in the way he liked Nico.

And, besides, Eddie had someone. He had told him about it. Caleb, was his name?

Nico was about to scold Eddie for what he said, but when Tyler laughed he didn't.

"I couldn't focus," Eddie said.

Nico raised his eyebrows and sarcastically said, "Weird."

Eddie just smiled at him.

He did that a lot. Smile. He smiled all the time.

"Why couldn't you focus?" Tyler asked, suddenly curious. He liked talking to Eddie and he didn't want to work anymore. A little break would be fine. He glanced at Nico, who didn't seem to care.

"I couldn't stop thinking about Caleb."

He had a huge smile when he said it.

"Caleb? The boy you told me about the other day?"

He nodded. "My boyfriend, you could say."

Tyler smiled. "How is he?"

"You already asked me that."

He had. And even if he didn't know Caleb, he already liked him. He remembered Nico muttering he was scary. He wanted to meet whoever was scary to Nico.

The funny thing was that he knew Caleb was small--short and skinny. Like him. He had seen a photo that Eddie showed him.

"But do you like him?" Then he realized it was a stupid question, of course he liked him. "Are you happy?" He asked then.