Chapter Nine.

(That's Tyler's guitar)

_________

Tyler was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. His mind was divided in two thoughts, and the two of them weren't good exactly.

One was how embarassed he was. He didn't know why he was embarassed, but he was.

And the other... well, he was dreaming about kissing Nico. He... Nico had to want him too, right? He had been about to kiss Tyler.

He wished he could talk with someone. He had contemplated calling Finn, or even Ava. But Finn... were they friends? He had to give it time-- or not at all. He had to let it go.

He knew other people, but they weren't close to call them friends. If he called any of them to tell them his dilemma, he'd look like an absolute idiot. He sighed.

He shouldn't have ran away, but he panicked. And that was what he knew to do; run away. It was always better than to face his own problems... right?

He had so many doubts. He couldn't make a decision for himself if his life depended on it. Or at least any good decisions.

He was a complete moron when it came to decisions.

He always did the wrong thing. He always fucked up. He had lost his apartment for that.

Good luck he had Nico.

Nico.

He sighed, this time dreamily.

He wished his mind wasn't so complicated... that he were more confident. Maybe, if he were more confident, he'd kiss Nico, and now, instead of a his existence, he'd still be kissing Nico.

He wanted to scream. What the fuck was wrong with him? Right now Nico was probably laughing at what happened. At how stupid he was for running away.

___________________________

Nico was in his own room, looking at the ceiling as he smirked.

Tyler was too cute.

He was sure the boy was embarassed, but he didn't have anything to be embarassed of.

Nico had loved the look on his eyes, how desesperate he had been and how curious he was at the club.

He was almost sure-- almost-- that Tyler knew. Or maybe it was his mind hoping for it, tricking him.

Either way, Tyler had him wrapped around his finger, even if the boy was completly unaware of it.

_________________________

The next day, Nico had breakfast early, but Tyler didn't join him.

So he prepared lunch then, and waited for Tyler to join him this time.

It was Saturday.

Eventually, the boy appeared in his oversized pijamas—that Nico found absolutely cute, and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

When he saw Nico was already there, he froze. His face was suddenly tomato red and his eyes widened. He stood there, looking at him.

Nico smirked and Tyler blushed even more.

How could a person blush so much?

"Morning." Nico said and Tyler looked away.

"Hi." He croaked out.

"I made breakfast."

Tyler looked back at him, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm not hun—"