Chapter Fourteen.

Tyler was watching Nico from across the office while he talked to who he assumed was Eddie on the phone.

He had been jelaous the last two days, when Eddie had crashed down. Seeing Eddie seek for comfort on Nico, seeing their bond and knowing that they would always be like that. He wasn't jelaous of Eddie being there, he was jelaous of their relationship. A few months ago he would've sworn that he and Finn had that. When Eddie had cried in Nico's arms, he remembered how many times he had done the same with Finn, all the times they had spent nights together and how he thought Finn was everything for him and that it would be forever.

Finn was everything. He was the only family he had left. He was lucky he met Nico at the same time he was losing Finn, because he would be alone now if not. And probably on the streets. Tyler would never forget that. He knew he owed Nico. He was in debt and he always met his debts. He just didn't know how.

Nico hung up and looked at Tyler.

"Eddie's not coming today." He said, and sat back on his desk.

"Did he solved the problems with his boyfriend?"

Nico smiled slightly. "I think so."

Tyler saw that brief smile and couldn't help but think he had not seen him smile, like truly smile to him. He smirked and gave him little smiles, but never one of those happy wide beautiful smile he knew he had. He had seen him smile, to Eddie or when he was being kind to random people. It wasn't a bif deal, but he just really wanted him to smile at him.

"That's good. I didn't like seeing Eddie upset." Tyler said, sighing. "He's just too happy and good to be sad."

Nico chuckled. "He's like a Golden Retriever."

Tyler giggled. Exactly. Eddie was a Golden Retriever.

"And how is Caleb like?"

Nico titled his head to the side and thought about it.

"Grumpy Chihuahua."

Tyler started laughing. God, he really wanted to meet this Caleb. He really wondered how he was to make Eddie be so in love with him. What kind of person would make Eddie fall like that, cry like that? And how is it that a "Grumpy Chihuahua" conquered the happiest man Tyler had ever met heart?

He really did need to meet this Caleb.

And thinking of how he wanted to meet Caleb reminded him why he wanted to meet him on the first place and his heart broke all over again like every time he thought about it.

He looked down at his phone. Maybe he should text him. Ask him to meet up so he could have clousure. Or maybe they could figure it out.

He looked up at Nico, who was back at work and was about to ask him for advice before he decided not. It was embarassing. He felt stupid. He had been talking about his feelings about this since he had met Nico. He didn't want to be annoying.

He sighed and grabbed his phone. After staring at Finn's contact for about ten minutes and then typing and deleting about ten texts, he sent one.

Hi. It's me. Tyler. I mean, I guess you know that, but just in case. Anyways, I'm texting you because I can't stop thinking about all this. You know what I'm talking about. So I was wondering if you'd be willing to meet up today to talk. Just to talk. I have some things I'd like to say and I think that maybe you do too. Please answer. I'm not asking for much. Just to see you today. And to talk.

He sent it and turned off his phone. What had he done!? He should've asked Nico what he thought! He didn't know to take decisions on his own, he didn't know if Finn would answer if he didn't answer then he would feel a thousand times worse and everything would be not okay. He couldn't-