Chapter Nineteen.

A/N: Okay, so, I wrote this during kind-of a breakdown. Don't blame me for being dramatic. Sorry :p.

____________________________

"P-please," He gasped. "More."

Nico smirked between Tyler's legs and stopped kissing his hole.

"Ask for it properly, sweetheart."

Tyler blushed and looked away.

"Please, Daddy. Fuck me."

Nico's smirk turned into a soft smile as he got closer to Tyler and kissed him. Tyler opened up his lips and melted into the kiss, letting Nico take control.

Tyler brought out a different Nico.

He usually liked everything to be rough, without much sentiment. He'd learned that was the only way he enjoyed things-- the only way he enjoyed sex. But with Tyler, he wanted to go soft and slow and do everything with sentiment.

The thing was that Tyler also liked it rough. So it could be both ways all at once.

It was perfect.

While he kissed Tyler, he started preparing his hole with his fingers, and Tyler occasionally whined or moved his hips alongside the movement of Nico's fingers.

That was another thing Nico loved: Tyler was shy almost all the time. But in bed, he was completly loose, lost to the pleasure. Totally open to Nico.

"I'll put it in now, okay?"

Tyler nodded and opened his eyes and watched Nico putting the condom on. Once it was ready, he asked,

"Ready?"

"Yes." Tyler said, remembering how Nico had told him to be vocal with consent.

Nico pushed it all inside all at once and Tyler moaned loudly.

Nico started sucking and biting Tyler's neck, leaving marks, as he thrusted in and out and Tyler buried his nails in Nico's back, leaving scratches.

And when they were done, they collapsed into the bed together and Nico spooned Tyler.

And Nico slept peacefully. That was another new thing that came with Tyler.

__________________________

The next day, Tyler woke up in bed alone. It was weird, because usually Nico and him woke up at the same time and stayed a little longer in bed, especially on weekends.

He sat in the bed and rubbed his eyes. When his eyes finally focused, he stood up ans grabbed one of Nico's shirts, that was way too big for him. It almost reached his knees, and his hands were completly hidden by the sleeves. He got out of the bedroom and looked for Nico around the apartment.

He found him in the painting room. Nico was sitting in the floor, a canvas with an abstract black figure in front of him. He looked quite like a mess. Nico never looked like a mess. But his hair was messy and he had just sweatpants and a robe on, and his eyes were partially red. Had he been crying? Or maybe he didn't get much sleep.

"Nico?" Tyler asked in a whisper. "Is everything okay?"

Nico sighed and looked up.

He did not look okay. But he nodded and offered Tyler a small smile.

"I just woke up inspired." He said. "It had been a while since I last painted."

"Oh." Tyler felt relieved. That made sense. "And what did you paint?"