Chapter Eleven.

Tyler was restless, as usual. He didn't know why lately it was so hard to sleep. Maybe it was because living on a new apartment. He didn't exactly like changes. The only reason he had accepted this one because he had no choice and... well, because it meant living with Nico.

Truth was, changes had always been something he was... afraid of. He had gone through changes already, he didn't want them anymore. And weirdly this last weeks had meant a big change on his life. He moved out of the apartment he called home to live with the hottest man he'd ever known and he was making out with him. And of course, the biggest and scariest change had been Finn.

Finn had been his hero, his best friend and his brother. He had never thought he'd lose him. He never thought Finn would get tired of him, because he would've never get tired of Finn. But things had changed and Finn had made a decision that broke Tyler's heart.

He picked up his phone and without hoping for anything he texted Finn.

Hi.

I just wanted to say I miss you.

If you're sorry, I'll forgive you.

He sent the texts without thinking about it. He didn't have much to lose when it came to Finn anymore. He would either get a positive response or a negative one. Or none at all. He sighed, not letting himself think much about it.

It was three in the morning. He had been trying to sleep for three hours. The worst thing was that he was tired, but he just couldn't get his body to sleep. It was so frustrating.

He stood up, deciding to pace around the apartment. If he couldn't sleep he wouldn't just lay there sadly.

He went to the kitchen and considered grabbing something to eat, but he wasn't hungry. He paced around until he was in the stairs.

What would happen if he went to Nico's bedroom? Would he be asleep, or awake? Would he let Tyler sleep with him?

He quietly climbed up the stairs, trying not to make any noise. Suddenly he was in the second floor. He hadn't been in there since the first time at the apartment.

The second floor was a big hall with some couches on it and three doors; Nico's bedroom, his office and a bathroom. Nico hadn't shown him the office. He wondered if it was a regular office or if he had... something on it. He didn't try to open the door. It wasn't his place. Instead, he stood in Nico's bedroom door, that was open, and was suprised to see that the man was awake, reading.

Tyler tried to go away without making any noise, but Nico looked up at him.

"Hi." Tyler said when he catched Nico's eyes.

Nico frowned. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I just couldn't sleep."

Nico looked at him and moved to the edge of his king-sized bed and patted the matress.

"Come," He said, putting the book down. "You can sleep  with me."

Tyler's heart started beating faster as his face turned red. He hesitated a minute, asking himself wether he should do it or not...

He crossed the room and sat on his side of the bed. He looked up at Nico, that smiled softly.

Nico turned off the lights and layed down. Tyler copied him and looked up at the ceiling. This should make him feel nervous, but, actually, he felt sleepy.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep without any problem.

_________________

When Tyler woke up he was confused. He wasn't in his room ans there was something around him. And then he remembered he was in Nico's bed and realized that those things were Nico's arms. He blushed.