What Are You Doing, Princess?

Song: My Oh My by Camila Cabello

It's been a couple weeks since Jake and I started dating, and since I moved in with my mom. Which means it's also been about three weeks since I was in the hospital.

I had an appointment today, and according to my doctor and the xrays I had done, my ribs have healed nicely. All of the bruises on my body are gone now, and the first thing I can think of doing, is showing Jake.

'Just got out of the doctors office. I need to see you.' - Emma

'Everything okay? Come on over, princess. Just finished training, about to shower.' - Jake

Fuck, thinking about him showering makes me nervous to do what I'm planning to do. I try to calm my racing heart, and type out a response.

'Getting changed, then I'll head over.' - Emma

I strip out of the clothes I wore to the doctor, which was just black joggers and one of Jake's hoodies. It's March now, so it's actually kind of warm today. I slide on a pair of short dark denim shorts, which I haven't worn in years, because of all the bruises on me.

I grab a tight black tank top, and slip it on. Then pair it with all white Nike trainers. I leave my hair straight, and no makeup. It's rare for me to not wear makeup, but with the bruises gone, my confidence is going back up. I grab my keys, and head down the stairs.

"I'm going to Jake's," I tell my mom and David, as they eat their breakfast in the kitchen.

"Okay, sweetie. Be careful. I love you," my mom says, giving me a hug.

"I love you too mom." I walk out of the house, after giving David a hug too, since he's been more like a dad to me in a few years than my dad ever was. I get into my Range Rover, and head to Jake's house. I'm so fucking nervous.

When I get to his house, the guard lets me through the gate, and I park my car in front of the house. I get out of the car, handing my keys to Marvin. I go up the steps to the house, and step inside. A habit I've quickly formed. His parents both told me to just come inside whenever I visit.

My hands are shaky as I make my way up the stairs, and to Jake's room. When I push the door open, he's pulling a shirt on, and looks over at me. His eyes widen, and his jaw drops.

"Holy fuck, princess." He walks closer to me, placing his hands on my waist. He's never seen me dressed like this before, and his reaction is making my head spin.

"I'm all healed," I tell him, and slowly pull my tank top over my head. His eyes widen and drop, landing on my bra clad chest, then to my bare stomach.

"What are you doing, princess?" his voice is husky, as he looks back up at me.

"Do you know the first thing I wanted to do, when the doctor told me everything was healed nicely?" He shakes his head, so I continue. "You."

He bites his lip and closes his eyes. "Fuck, baby. Are you sure?" His eyes open again, filled with lust and want.

"I've thought about this since the day you told the doctor it would be hard to not be sexually active. I'm sure." He chuckles, but it stops quick when I kick my shoes off, unzip my shorts, and push them down my legs. I step out of them, and reach behind me, slowly unhooking my bra. His eyes don't leave my movements once.