A Bed Is A Lot More Comfortable Than A Desk

Song: Thinkin' 'Bout You by Ciara

I drop to my knees in front of Jake, slowly undoing the belt from his black jeans. I push the jeans and his boxers down at the same time, his hardened member popping out. I bite my lip as I look at it, then look up at him.

"Fuck, Emma," he breathes, watching my every movement. I wrap one hand at the base of his shaft, then slowly take the rest into my mouth. He hisses, and throws his head back with a loud moan.

I've never given him a blowjob before, but his reaction to it makes me want to do it all the time. He's leaning against the teachers desk, tightly gripping the edge of it. I look up at him through my lashes, to see him watching me.

"Fuck. Keep looking at me like that," he breathes, gripping the back of my hair with one hand, as he begins to thrust into my mouth.

I keep my eyes locked on his, and I see his glazing over, and I know he's about to come. I deep-throat his length, holding as long as I can, then pull back. I can feel his thrusts become sloppier into my mouth, and his moans become louder and breathier.

"Emma! Oh fuck!" he shouts my name, and comes into my mouth. I swallow every last drop, then pull away, licking my lips.

"You shouting my name as you came just turned me on ten times more than I already was," I breathe, pushing myself to my feet. He grabs my hips and pulls me into him, kissing me roughly.

"I need to fuck you. Now," he whispers into my ear after breaking the kiss. I moan at his words, nodding wordlessly. He pushes my sun dress up past my stomach, then pushes my panties down, and takes them off of me completely.

He lays me back on the desk, then climbs on top of me. In an instant, he thrusts his length into my entrance, and I can't help the loud moan from escaping my lips.

"Oh God, Jake!" I wrap my legs around his waist as he roughly thrusts into me. I move my hips with his, arching my back to feel him deeper. I throw my head back against the desk when he repeatedly hits my g-spot.

"Fucking hell," he growls out, his eyes shut tight.

"Look at me," I moan, watching his wild eyes fly open and lock with mine. There's a whirl of emotions in his eyes, love, lust, admiration, and something else I can't figure out. Relief maybe?

"I've missed this so fucking much. I've missed you," he grunts, his thrusts becoming sloppy.

"I've missed it too, baby," I gasp out.

"I love you so fucking much," he tells me, "scream my name, princess."

"Fuck! Oh, God. Jake!" I scream out his name, as my most powerful orgasm I've ever had takes over me. My vision becomes spotty, and it's like I'm taken to an all new kind of high.

"Fuck!" he groans loudly, releasing inside of me. He leans on top of me, still inside me, both of us breathing heavy. Suddenly, there's a jingling of keys outside one of the two doors that leads into his room.

"Shit. Get dressed," I whisper, quickly pulling my panties back on, and fixing my dress. I throw my hair up into a messy bun, as he quickly pulls his pants up and refastens his belt.

"Who's in there?" a deep voice calls out. We take off towards the other door, just as the first one opens. I can't help but let out a giggle as we run out of the room, hearing someone yelling at us.

"Get back here!" the voice yells, but we keep running.

Once we get outside, we're both dying of laughter, and fall to the grass. Jake smiles at me, running his fingers through my hair. "I love you."

"I love you too," I giggle, never feeling so free.

"We've already missed a class and a half, wanna just ditch the rest of the day?" he asks me.

"Sure," I respond with a shrug. I've never been this reckless, but it feels so good. "I drove myself this morning, though."

"We'll take my car, then come back for yours later," he says with a shrug. He stands up, and helps me to my feet. We walk across the grass and the parking lot, and get into his car.

——

"What do you want to do?" Jake asks me, running his fingers through my hair. We came back to his house and had a second round in his bedroom. A lot more comfortable than on a desk.

"Other than you?" I respond, biting my lip. In an instant, he's on top of me. Just as he's about to kiss me, there's a knock on his bedroom door.

"Jake, it's Ollie." Jake lets out a sigh, and climbs out of bed, wrapping a sheet around his waist. I duck under the covers as he pulls the door open.

"What's up, man?" Jake asks, holding the sheet up.

"Your dad needs to talk to you," Ollie mutters as i peak out from under the covers slightly. Just my eyes showing. "Hi Emma."

Ollie smirks as Jake chuckles and pushes him out of the room, shutting the door in his face. "Don't look at my girl!" I just hear Ollie's laugh as he walks away.

"I have to go, but I'll come back for you," Jake tells me, leaning over me and kissing me softly. He quickly gets dressed, then leaves the room. I wrap a sheet around myself, and walk over to his dresser. I grab one of his shirts, and pull it on over my head, letting the sheet drop to the floor.

I lay back on Jake's bed, smiling up at the ceiling. I have a feeling things won't stay easy for us, but knowing we're good right now, makes me happier than I have been in weeks.