Chapter 4

THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN A BIT OF SEXUAL ASSAULT SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT I ADVISE YOU DON'T READ IT

-YOUR SINCERELY Ky

"Korra what's wrong you seem inactive today?" the young earth bender asked making the Avatar look at her "oh sorry just have a lot of things on my mind, but let's order our food" Kuvira noded watching Korra call over the waiter "Hello ladies my name is Ash ill be your waiter for today would you like to order?" Korra looked at the watertribe side of the menu "i'll have the Sea prunes" the waiter nodded and looked at Kuvira "may i have Cabbage noodles please" the waiter nodded again before leaving the two at the table when he told the chefs there orders he called another one over "hey i think the Avatar has a new girlfriend". Kuvira stared at her food then back at Korra "so tell me about yourself Avatar how's life?" Korra sighed and thought abut the resent events her confession to Asami the Rejection and loosing her as a friend really did take its toll on Korra but not fully yet "i'm doing just fine" LIES! tell this woman what has happened this negative energy won't hold out for long " shut up" Kora whispered before looking up at her Date "hey look korra its Bolin HEY BOLIN!!" Kuvira shouted loud enough for the earth bender to hear he walked up to them smiling until he saw korra's expression "hey Kuvria may i talk to Korra for a second "  Bolin grabbed korra's hand without permission from Kuvira and ran off to the other side of the restaurant "Explain now"He said strictly Korra giggled a bit because she knew she couldn't hide how thankful she was that he saw right through her. "I confessed to Asami but she said she can't be friends with me if i have feelings for her"Korra explained holding back the tears Bolin sighed and rubbed the temples on his head  "have you heard her side of the story" Korra moved away from Bolin and moved some hair out her face "Her side of the story Bo you must be shitting me right now, her side doesn't matter anymore I'm the Avatar i don't have time to play love with her if she felt the same way she should tell me but she doesn't she made her choice im just adaptinting to it okay!" After that korra went back to her table were Kuvira sat contently " were're leaving" she said helping Kuvira up, she looked around but Bolin was no where to be seen. 20 minuets later Korra walked side by side Kuvira, the earthbender looked side ways and saw the avatar was in deep thought "hey korra...i heard the Avatar has a dick?" Korra jumped out her thought and stopped walking "w-wait...n-no im a perfect female" Kuvira smirked as she Pushed korra against the wall pinning her by her wrist "what-what are you doing" Korra's mind went blank as she felt heat rise from below her "so this is what the Avatar's reaction to sexual transmission...are you a virgin?" Korra looked away nodding trying to pull away from Kuvira but it was impossible. the earthbender pulled the muscular womens trousers down and took in the sight "aww am i not sexy enough for you to get hard" Korra stayed silent which made Kuvira more aggressive she grabbed the Avatars penis and tightened her grip "Ahhh!!!stop...it..it hurts" Korra finally said as tears built up. "if i was..whats her name OH yeah if i was Asami how would you react right now" Korra's once non-erect dick soon grew tall and strong growing in both length and width. "Woah okay looks like you have a crush" Kuvira's eyes became much darker in the moonlight. "you gonna pay you know that right remember..your past life destroyed my fathers plan" but Korra still looked at kuvira blank with worry "How about this...does the name Jet sound familiar to you...."Korra's eyes widened as fear and confusion were the only emotions she had "oh yeah you lost your past lives well when you work things out" Kuvira said tightening her grip around korra's dick "ill tell you since i love telling stories" Kuvira pulled The avatar close so her mouth was near her ear "Jet married an earth bender in the Ba sing se his wife gave birth to my father...my grandfather hated how you left him to die you didn't even turn back...that's why i know you'll turn your back on republic city"

"Bolin where did you go?" Asami asked sipping her drink, she didn't look to well either her hair looked amazing but she didn't put on any makeup on she wore the same clothes from the day before and always had an annoyed expression on her face "i saw Korra and Kuvira on a date and i pulled Korra to the side and i need to tell you both she's not the same korra" Bolin said sitting next to his brother, Asami looked at the table not facing the earthbender "how different?"She asked as her chest started to get cold "shes really serious and kinda mean but i guess she got her heart broken by someone"Bolin said eyeing Asami. The CEO growled under her breath "you think i wanted to reject korra, well news flash im in love with her too but if i accepted her she would be killed"Asami gasped and covered her mouth "i gotta go", The CEO ran to her Satomobile and turned on the car she thought for a second before heading to her office, as she got out the vehicle she was greeted by multiple guards, Asami began to walk up the stairs before she saw her assistant doing some paperwork "Raven? i didn't expect you here you know you have a day off" Raven Gave her boss a look which said it all "anyway you have a message from you Avatar korra" Raven said looking at Asami's expression change to a blush Before the Avatar could speak Raven stood up placed both her hands behind her back "she said and i quote "'Sami i'm sorry i got in your way, but i cannot help how i feel about you your special but there's this Anger inside me i don't know how much i contain but i want you to know ill always be there for you" and that is the end of the message boss" Raven said walking in Asami's office she noticed that even the Avatar looked a bit different now this message and Asami something definitely happened "Asami.. i've known you for years what's going on with you First there's rumors going around about the Avatar dating a female and now she sends you this c'mon i'm not stupid" Asami inhaled before exhaling she thought about the situation know if there's rumors the Avatar would have a public speaking with the public "well...Korra confessed to me and i didn't return the feelings i really do but i can't even get close with her i know she really doesn't like Kuvira but i don't understand i epected her to com running after me" Asami was now in total confusion while her assistant looked at her in horror "wait..Boss actually forget that Ma'am may i put my hands on you" Ravn asked Asami looked up at her in confusion before her assistant grabbed her by the collar of her fire nation outfit and pinned her against a wall tightly "Listen i know you have a god damn barin in there so USE IT!! if you love the avatar so much you should go straight to her and Apologize tell her your true feelings" Raven let go of Asami and backed away before bowing "i'm sorry boss i got carried away but i do believe i was in the right Asami you must understand Korra is a female as well she has emotions this isn't a relationship where he comes running after you its wh-" Raven was about to finish lecturing her boss but one of the employees walked in breathing expreamly heavy "I'ts master Tenzin he is on his way up and he looks pissed.

Tenzin walked up the stair towards Asami's office his face red with Anger and disappointment       He soon saw a raven haired short woman standing directly in front of him "Who may you be" Raven pulled her hand out to shake the airbenders hand "I am Raven"   

"And i am looking For Asami Sato"

Raven was shocked by his language but moved out his way pointing to the door of her office  "Master Tenzin its really surprising to see you here?" Tenzin stood up and huffed "let me cut to the chase The avatar has failed to protect the Herself she is broken" Asami's eyes widened "I found her drunk out of her mind this morning she kept mumbling how Kuvira sexualy Assult her..i then went to chief Beifong and she said there were report of people saying how they caught the Avatar pinned against a wall crying we cannot say it was Kuvira yet but Korra refuses to get out her room she hasn't eaten all day" Tenzin looked at his lap as worry fulling engulfed his emotions "why come to me of all people?" Asami asked this surprised the Air bending nomad he turned towards the door in sadness "Because out of all people you have complete control over the Avatar, she loves you Asami and your a idiot if you believe someone else can save her from this misery"And with that the Air nomad was gone. Asami sat there confused before tears streamed down her face "why me....why do i have control over her why me"