Chapter 26

(Sorry if i put his name as Korran its actually Korren sorry)

Asami woke early in the morning to once again an empty bed reminding her of her grate loss. she still had not gotten over Korra's passing, but she too believed that her wife was still alive. Asami smile grew as she remembered today was Korren's birthday, and she chose to celebrate it instead of mourning his special day. she quietly got up and got ready she looked in the mirror and smiled "35 and still look good" she said to herself until there was a silent knock on the door "come in"

"ma'am your mother and father are at the door" Asamis smile grew wider. over the years her relationship with Korra's parents grew so much.  when the CEO walked down the stairs she opened the door and was given a huge bear hug "AH i missed you!" Tonraq shouted "Ah...s-stop Korren is asleep still" Tonraq apologized and began to whisper. even at 50 years of age Tonraq was still very strong and Senna still looked the same."Did you guys bring the decorations?" Asami whispered Tonraq nodded and went outside to grab all the stuff

"he insisted the cake have Korren and Korra's face on it i told him it may be too much for him what do you think?" Senna asked Asami began to giggle "he'll absolutely love it". Asami, Senna and Tonraq set up all the decorations in the main hall "okay wheres the cake ill put it in the kictchen" Asami asked as senna sat a huge b;ue cake on the table with a picture of Baby Korra and Baby Korren "oh my...they look like twins" 

"thats what i thought...how long is the little guy gonna sleep for" Asami giggled and walked out the hall with the two water benders and locked the hall's door "well he is Korra's son no surprise he would wake up late" Tonraq laughed loudly earning a slap from both women. a few seconds later Korren appeared from up the stairs "Mama..." He mumbled before walking down the stairs his eyes widened as he saw his two grandparents "Grandapa! Grandma!" he shouted as he ran up towards them hugging both of them after there hug they all separated "Look at you, all growing up" Senna placed her hand on his face as small tears built up in her eyes "y-you look so much like her" she said she took a deep breath and stood up properly. "Korren go get ready i'm sure you would want to hang out with your friends" Korren smiled and ran up to his bathroom.

Azula & Sio's home

"Hey ZaZa how you are doing this good morning" Le said as she walked in the guest room "ugh Le leave me alone i gotta get ready" Le frowned "oh i remember its your boyfriends birthday you gonna give him a birthday kiss" Le said making kissing noises Zaka blushed "No! we are just frineds and please get out i'm gonna get undressed"

"oh i don't mind you can take your clothes off now" Zaka looked at her in disgust "Get out my room before i burn your head to a crisp and then you'll really look like Zuko" Le snarled and ran away. Zaka sighed as she changed into her fire nation outfit  she looked at herself in the mirror before fixing her long black hair she then realized her grandmother left lipstick on the side "maybe just a little?"  she picked up the red lipstick and decided to put it on her lips "he might like it?"

The Beifong house 
"so are you and your frineds gonna take Korran out until the party stars or not?" Bolin asked as he held a little baby girl in his arms "yeah i think were going to Avatar Korra park" Bolin stopped what he was doing and so did Opal "your taking Korran to his mothers memorial place?"

"well Korran said he wanted to mourn her with us...he wants to ask her if we can be the new team Avatar" Bolin looked at Opal they both were speechless "he definitely has her heart" Teko walked up to his father and kissed his sister on the head "bye bye little sis" he said before walking out the house.