chapter 27

After the party was done and everybody had left. Asami sat on her and Korra's bed silently, she herself had not gotten over the loss but never showed it especially to her son she knew he would grow up heartbroken to find out his birth caused Korra to leave this world.

Asami looked at a paper on her bed she had forgotten she had not finished read all 150 letters Korra left her, she picked up the paper and started to read 

"i bet you its Korrens 13th today but i want you to always from this day on celebrate his birthday do not mourn on it. But i feel like i haven't told you how much i love you so i want to tell you i will always love you death or not my feelings grow stronger every day. And i know it may sound weird but if you do ever have feelings for someone else i do not mind you going with them, my only real purpose in life is to make you happy nothing else also try give Korren stew sea prunes he might like it"

And that is where the letter ended Asami giggled at Korra's selflessness "silly..." she said, but she couldn't help but feel left out, no left out was not the word. she felt lost , broken , the only one keeping her from giving herself to Korra in the afterlife was her son Korren his smile and his need for her gave her reason not to starve herself, gave her reason not to try to ruin the world for taking what made her whole. her mind drifted to the first time her and Korra made love, it calmed her down the way she remembered getting caught by Korra then taking control to made sweet juices run down her leg. Asami looked down she only had one objective now and it was to take the stress away, she laid on her empty queen-sized bed and spread her legs she took a deep breath before imaging Korra in her mind her hand found its way to her sex and rubbed her clit in a circular motion "ah...mmmore" she moaned out the more she thought of Korra the more lewid thoughts poped into her head 

she felt a soft hand touch her face her eyes were still closed, but she could feel Korra holding onto her. Asami could feel Korra's hand trail itself down her body while giving each body part loving kisses which drove Asami insane "P-leasseee..uh...more" Asami felt so close but without her or Korra touching down there she had alredy come the loving wet kiss Korra gave her made her roll her eyes back in pleasure Korra's tongue explored everywhere in her mouth before pulling away. when Asami opened her eyes it was just her by herself there was no Korra...nobody...."I'm going crazy".

In the room down the hall Korren twisted and turned in his sleep as sweat dripped onto his pillow "W-ho a-are you" he mumbled.

Korrens POV
that white shadow again its just laying there "WHO ARE YOU!" i shouted but there was no reply "Answer me please" the shadow still stayed no movement. "stop messing around with me what is going on"

"Ravaa who is this!?" i shouted out

*I do not know*

" Ravaa please tell me who this is i know you know!"
*i do not Korren the energy i sense is spiritual...but also evil we must get out of here Korren far away*

"i c-cant what if this person needs help"

*Korren! we must leave now!*

i agreed and i soon was back in my own bedroom i looked around the room but it was all the same. * Ravaa who can i go to...to find out who this is?*

*Master Katara she is the only one apart from you who has know enough about Spirits or dreams*

*but shes old....i don't want to you know stress her out*

*Korren she is only 99 she is still in good health* 

I sighed and got out of bed

*Where is she?*