Chapter 13

SATO MANSION 

Asami laid in her bed she felt terribly empty without Korra she knew Korra loved her but being so far apart what if she found someone else in the fire nation? what if she gets hurt and ...dies. Asami immediately sat up "no Korra's the Avatar she can't die" Asami tried to make the mood better but it just got worse and worse the more she thought about it, "Alakard!" Asami shouted out for the head butler, a few seconds passed and the grey haired man walked in her room his suit was all done up and clean he had his hair slicked back and a mustache quite like Hiroshi had. "can you get general Iroh on the phone" Alakard nodded and came back with a medium size box he handed it to Asami and walked out giving her some privacy "hello General Iroh?" 

Iroh: Asami its been quite a long time...how are you?

Asami: i'm good but i wanted to speak to Korra is she there yet

Iroh: hold on a minuet I'll ask my mother if she is here

Asami waited and waited until she heard a few faint voices one sounded like Fire lord Izumi "no why would the avatar be here" "i don't know ill tell her"

Iroh: hey um Korra isn't here 

Asami: but she said she was called to the fire nation! 

Asami had goosebumps all over her body her mind thinking every possible thing Korra could be doing right now .

Iroh:"No in fact she isn't supposed to leave republic city...well that's what i heard President Raiko say in the last meeting but if you want i can send a search party for her?"

Asami: No that won't be necessary i will find her

and with that the phone call ended with Asami grabbing Korra's scented Pillow and screamed into it "UH! Korra your so difficult" Asami sighed as one of the maids walked in her room "Ma'am their is a woman at the door" Asami groaned she really didn't want to talk to anybody, but she got up and walked down the stairs towards the door when she looked out she saw a young woman with two long strand of hair going down her face  "i've seen you before"  Asami said squinting her eyes before the woman in front of her giggled "i guess you have but your coming with me rich girl" Asami's vision soon became blurry she knew she was about to drop on the floor until someone caught her, "Korra..." Asami mumbled but the person soon became faded to her "kr-a".

ZEROS HIDEOUT

"wake up please" Azula said throwing cold water on the raven haired beauty, Asami blinked before opening her eyes she tried to move her hands, but she was restrained her hands and legs were tied up "w-what the fuck!" she said still trying to escape but it wasn't working "it won't work so save your energy" Azula spoke up startling Asami "who are you!?" she asked glaring at her kidnapper but Azula just giggled "you know when your girlfriend first saw me she got it right away...your more stupid then her"Asami's eyes widened it was her she was the one who took Korra "by the way the names Azula...A...Zula get it right okay" Asami started to panic she was the lost princess the crazy one she and her father started the 100 year war...how the fuck was she still alive and so young. "look i don't have a problem with you but i have to give you this and you can leave" Asami looked at the bottle with blue liquid inside "w-what is that"

"oh its used to enhance the power of fire benders only used on prisoners though...in short when a fire bender is in prison in a dark place they need the sunlight they need heat so they slowly lose the touch of firebending and go insane but when they drink this a fire grows within them and since our body is use to fire we can control it" Azula explained she took the cap off the bottle and melt it "i know your no fire bender but i guess for non benders it....how do i say this your body and mind go through changes you may come out a fire bender or you may just burn to death i don't know" and with that Azula poured the liquid on her hands as it began to grow a flame she looked at Asami and smiled "don't worry its cold" she grabbed Asami's neck forcing her mouth open and threw the cold fire down her through "listen you have to swallow it i know you know how to do that so just do it" Asami tried to resist but it felt satisfying her body lost control as she swallowed the cold fire she soon began to sweat uncontrollably she opened her mouth releasing a huge blue flame "AHHH!" she shouted it didn't burn but it scared her watching flames come from every inch of her body  Azula watched contently she giggled "so a fire bender...and a prodigy how cute you remind me of myself when i was younger but less...monstrous" Azula giggled watching the young woman breathe fire from every corner "Make it stop! STOP IT!" Asami screamed as hot tears ran down her face, Azula touched Asami chest making the woman blush before all the fire had disappeared "Your welcome" it was silent for a few minuets before Azula took of the restraints on Asami's arms and legs and moved back "do you feel angry?" "yes" "then let it out....you must learn to control your emotions"

"fuck of your the one that did this to me"

"And i'm willing to help you control this new-found power okay so take the offer"

"hell no i'm leaving!"

SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE

Senna woke up early that morning she turned over to see her sleeping husband the water bender (yes Senna is a water bender i did not know that)got up and put her robe on before sneaking into Korra's room only to find it empty she saw Naga laying there whimpering "Is korra still up?" Naga nodded, Senna immediately marched down to their first floor she was about to walk in a room, but she soon heard quiet sobs, Senna leaned, "i-i can' fucking do it" Korra mumbled as she threw the rocks away "UH! Why..why does everything have to be so ugly Asami needs something beautiful ...this is all shit" Senna immediately interrupted her daughter "you'll find one" Making Korra turn her head she was surprised to see her mother, Senna walked over to a closet and took out a small box before she sat next to Korra smiling "what's that?" Korra asked trying to open the box but it was sealed shut "well when the white loutis found out you were the Avatar they gave us a box...it belonged to Avatar Aang he found it during the hundred-year war" Korra smile grew wider "I CAN USE THAT!!" Senna giggled trying to take it out Korra's grip "don't break it okay" "uh-hu i won't".

PRO BENDING ARENA 

Mako threw a fire ball towards the net "take that!"

"And that!"

"And that!
He carried on wearing himself out how could he be so stupid he was disgusted with himself but still how would they know if Korra wasn't going to get with him he knew she would its happened before why not agai- "you ferret!" Mako turned his head he saw the pale water bender Tahno "what you want can't you see i'm busy"

"can't you see I don't care" Tahno sat on a stool  "girl troubles?"  Mako stopped fire bending and sat next to the leader of wolf bats "yeah...what about you" Mako asked but earned a huge laugh from the water bender "I'm too focused on pro bending to think about girls...there so troublesome" Mako agreed with him thinking about all the past events "yeah I'm so tired for being blamed even my brother came up to me and said i was laying with both girls...really it was Asami's fault if she just backed off me and Korra could still be together" Tahno laughed while holding his stomach "my dude it's you the problem you need to choose one or stay alone yeah both of them liked you at the same time but you cheated on both with each other" Mako snorted and threww a fire ball at the water bender, but he dodged it "shut up!" 

"You know you give me gay vibes I don't know why?"

I know this was a boring chapter or whatever hope you will like the next one