Chapter 16 Proposal

Asami POV
It has been a whole 2 days without hearing from Korra or seeing her, i haven't got any sleep without her and all i get is a "she will come around" or "you need to focus on your business than love" and it pisses me off, so I did the next best thing, go to Azula, as I walked in the small cave i was greeted by a blue flame wall "really?" I jumped through the fire and saw Azula sitting in a tall chair "Asami i am no love doctor so please leave" i couldn't believe it the bitch had the audacity to stalk my personal life "Azula shut up for a moment and help me burn off this stress" i could tell Azula was now grinning "you do know their are other ways to deal with stress...such as...intercourse" i blushed at the thought of that "Me and Korra are not in a good place right now"

"and who's fault is that...have you even thought about why the avatar lied to you maybe something serious happened, and she never wanted to make you worry because sometimes you can be a handful and to think after dealing with all this stress and anger on top of the whole city thinking Korra is a slut and a horrible Avatar she catches her girlfriend the one who is supposed to be by her side no matter what is with her ex not only your ex but both of your ex like what the hell..maybe you should think about that" and that sent me into a silent shock how could i be so careless everybody hates her and i went to meet Mako at a restaurant why couldn't i meet him somewhere where it doesn't look like a date. i then felt the heat surround me i opened my eyes and saw a blue flame coming my way so i dodged it "what the hell!" i shouted but Azula kept the fire balls coming "you said to help the stress aren't i helping" I then thew a wave of fire at her but she skated around it "what the-" how the hell can she do that with FIRE this isn't ice were playing with, then Korra pops in my head shes all i can think about but then Azula was getting much closer what was i suppose to choose keep thinking of Korra or defend myself, i tried to punch a flame towards her but the fire hesitated to come out nothing was there...i chose Korra, 
Azula stopped infront of me with a flame dagger right between my eyes "you chose love over defence..that will get you killed learn to forget about those who you love and remember how to fight" the blue dagger disappears, "Uh! i'm no killing machine !" i then stand up and brush the dust off myself and walk out i could hear her giggling behind me....her giggles are kinds cute.

Bolins POV 

Hours later

I just made it outside Asami's mansion its about 5pm and I'm wearing a suit, why you ask i'm wearing a suit outside Asami's mansion holding a piece of paper well because Korra told me to, in fact Korra is at the top of the Mountain waiting for Asami, she's going to take her on a loving date and then propose...well she will if i can remember my lines. i knock on the door and thankfully a man with grey hair openes the door, "good afternoon s-" 

"Has anyone told you that you look like Lord Voldemort but with hair and a nose" the man sighed "yes sir i get told that every day but what is it you need miss Sato does not want to be disturbed" "well bring her its important it involves her future and tell her Bolin is dead"

the butler nods and walks up the stair not even minutes later Asami runs down the stairs screaming "BOLIN'S DEAD!" but as soon as she sees me she calms down and begins to giggle, she comes closer to me before asking "why are you wearing a suit Bo?" i smile and then "Meet me at the first place we held hands, i will be waiting for you my love" i smile because i remembered all my lines Asami sighs "if its from Mako tell him no actually don't tell him he can stay outside" she was about to walk off but i told her "its from Korra meet her where you two first held hands...also wear something fashionable...Korra is wearing a suit" Asami's smile grows wider she turns to me and kisses me on the cheek "tell her ill be there" and with that she runs off to her room but in my head Where the hell did those to hold hands.

Korras POV
It was all planned, it was pefect i would wait for Asami to meet me here and right below this moutin is a lake we could go on a turtle duck ride and then watch the moon and then i would propose to her it was perfect i can't wai-"Korra?" i quickly turned my head