Chapter 19 no more secrets

ZEROS HIDEOUT

Azula laid on her bed she felt so happy with this female wrapped around her it felt right, "you awake?" Sio asked earning a nod from Azula "good because we need to talk" Azula nodded again and sat up while Sio sat on the opposite side of the room "please explain this whole reincarnation thing?" Azula asked with a serious expression, "well i still have memories of my past life... she truly loved you i knew it so when you went missing all those years ago she couldn't even look after her own children she felt useless she only knew one person with enough power to help her and it was Aang but he was extremely old, exactly two years before he would die this took place. Ty lee asked him to give her another life, so she could see you again, Aang refused to do it multiple times but soon after he realised her love for you so he agreed, he energy bent her, but it was different she was a non bender he put so much energy into her spirit it created another life force and thats mine, i have the memories of Ty lee and the rest" Azula sat there silent she never imagined how much pain she brought to Ty lee "she wanted to tell you...she did feel the same way she wanted to have a life with you" This brought Azula to tears, Sio quickly hugged the woman in front of her and kissed her cheek "i love you"

Asami POV

Its been about two weeks, i knew it would be hard but ignoring Korra was even harder, she comes to my Door every morning and recently she has been shouting my name telling me to stop ignoring her, truthfully i have no idea why i am ignoring her...i even started working from home, i came up with a solution...i wont tell Korra i can't she would hate me. even Raven is calling me every morning telling me to talk to Korra and i'm actually thankful she hasn't told her yet or at all. there are times i want to open that door and kiss Korra but i can't she'll see me then she'll know definitely, but right now i had to push back my meeting with Zhomo i gotta give the man credit he is very persistent but annoying. i wrote the last bit of information on the paper before putting it on my desk i then looked at the clock and saw it was an 5 am Korra would be screaming at my door around 6 so i have an hour of silence until "ASAMI!!" shit she scared me, not going to lie her persistence makes me really feel something, Alakard walks in my room "mam'am as You can hear Avatar Korra is here do you want me to let her in?" "NO! don't even open the door just go on with your day" and those were my final orders to him before "ASAMI I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! ITS BEEN 2 FUCKING WEEKS COME OUT! WERE ENGAGED YOU HAVE TO SEE ME AT SOME POINT" but i ignored her once again as she carried on shouting i noticed the voice cracking in her sentences she was crying, ugh my soft spot for her is growing very large i just need the confidence to tell her but i don't have it none at all. i carry on with the paper work i have left then my office phone which i brought home start ringing "Hello Asami Sato speaking?" "Hey Asami its me Zhomo...i know you said next week but i really need this meeting see i'm going to the earth nation for a while and i won't be back for some time so could you meet me at Kwongs cuisine in 20 minutes...thanks Mrs Sato bye" and with that the line died I sighed i knew i would have to get out the house, but i couldn't with Korra there. "Alakard! as soon as i leave the house tell Korra i am not here okay" i ran to my room and grabbed my clothes and put some makeup on not too much but enough, i knew even if Korra caught me with Zhomo she would know its nothing like that well because...he has a ring on and plus he's famous even Korra knows him to be the owner of a large company i then went to the back door and opened it luckily my Satomobile was there so i got in a drove off to Kwogs i slowly drove past Korra and for the first time i truly saw her worry  she looked like she had not slept in days and it scared me but i needed to be somewhere not here and not with her at this moment.

Korra POV
"ASAMI! I SWEAR COME DO- "Miss Sato is not here at the moment" that butler i swear he get on my nerves "she better not be at Kwongs" that was all i could say as the flames rose from my clenched fist "n-no try her office" "i will" and with that i took Naga, and we were off the Future industries i'm so pissed how could my girlfriend ignore me for two weeks without explain, we are suppose to get married soon, and she keeps messing it up i have a lot of built up anger and i mean a lot of so whenever i get the chance to break something it will be broken to bits. i approached the building and hoped off Naga as i walked in the building about 5 huge men came to me and pushed me back "Miss Sato doesnt want to see you" i growled "i don't give a shit and its MRS Sato now fuck off!" i pushed them all of me and ran up the stairs, as i got closer i saw a desk i knew it belonged to Raven Asamis assistant "Raven where is Asami!" 

Raven looked at me like i was an idiot "shes not here its her day off although she dosnt choose days off"

Ravens POV

As soon as i saw Avatar Korra stumble in the room i couldn't help but laugh she looked so angry making her look so much cuter i answered her questions before something slipped out my mind "why would Asami be ignoring me?" she asked as she stomped around and lord i wished i could keep a secret "b-because s-shes pregnant"  damn i hate myself but maybe it was good telling Korra mayb- actually forget that shes burning up literally "s-she Ignored me! Pushed me away! and never told me she was...Pregnant! WHERE IS SHE!!!" i know i called her cute but now shes scary one of her eyes are flickering in and out of the Avatar state it just makes her look more terrifying "maybe you should calm down" "WHERE IS SHE!!" i quickly picked up the phone and called Kwongs because i knew she would be there with Mr Zhomo "y-yes...is Asami s-sato t-there" there was a few replies "um okay thank you" i hanged up and saw that Korra had been looking at me, not just looking staring i swear i peed my pants that very second "s-shes at kwon- "I KNEW IT! with who!?" i started trembling "Mr...Zhomo" and with that Korra left i looked all around the office but she had disappeared, this is Asamis fault i told her not to hide it. good luck Asami.

Asami POV

"Okay so i need you to sign theses papers and its a deal" i said giving Zhomo a pen he grabbed it and wrote some things down after he grabbed his coffee an took a sip "You ever see a storm like that?" he said pointing to the sky outside i quickly turned my head my eyes widened that was a huge storm, Republic city doesn't have storms like that but i guess its just a normal storm Zhomo then looked at me and smiled "so how is the engaged life going for you, i'm sure its a lot of fun" i sighed "well its not that great.....not as great as it cou-" just at that very moment the table smashed to pieces it then grew into a very small flame not big enough to harm anyone i looked to the left and saw the most scariest thing i've ever seen, Korra, but she was in and out of the Avatar state her hands were full of flames and the rocks from outside shook, "Y-ou lies to me! you pushed me away! because your pregnant!" how in the all spirits did she know, i bet Raven told her shes so fired when i see her "WHY!" Why did you not tell me!" this was not Korra anymore this was the Avatar itself taking her emotions, she looked more Angry then ever it scared me to shits "Avatar Korra you sho cal-" Korra quickly grabbed Zhomo by the neck and threw him across the restaurant "don't get involved!" she then looked back at me "why!" 

"because i knew you would leave me after finding out"

There was a long silence longer than anything before he eyes went back to those beautiful blue orbs i love so much "i-i would never....do you really think of me like that Asami?" that expression those tears were the same ones she had when i told her i was scared of her. "n-no i just-" 

she walked up to me only inches apart "if you are afraid of me or think that i would choose anybody but you then maybe this marriage isn't for us so please tell me now is this how you feel?".