Chapter 23 Death part 1

it has been 5 months 5 long nice months, Asami doesn't go to work anymore and i get to spend much more time with her, we even was able to decorate the baby's room its blue with a bit of green red and white. i love him already i already know that kid will be the death of me literally but its fine as long as him and Asami are happy so am i. I know this may sound weird but i caught Azula smiling is that weird i think it is,   i told her about me dying soon she took it quite well i didn't expect a tear to be shed but she did tell me she promises no harm will come to my family and i trust her...strange i know

"Babe!" i heard Asami shout "coming!" i replied back before jumping down the stairs she looked at me like i was an idiot "be more careful but guess what" 

"what!" i was now intrigued

"the baby kicked" my jaw fell open "SOMEONE KICKED YOU!" i couldn't believe it someone kick my Asami i swear ill kill them and "non no korra the baby..he kicked means he is moving" a smile soon grew on my face she pulled me closer and lead my hand to her stomach she was now very visible to be pregnant "wow hes amazing" I could hear Asami giggling "oh by the way i think your parents are coming later today"

"again!?" i love my parents but sometimes they come on the wrong time like last month while me and Asami were doing things they showed up unexpectedly saying how they missed their grandson, how can you miss somebody if they aren't here yet.

i would be lying if i said i don't feel Ravaas pain, i can hear her call out for help sometimes and it makes me hurt really hurt, but i cannot help and she understands that. shes more like another human then a spirit living within me. I sat down with Asami as she had told me her back hurt like hell "does this feel better"

"mhmm..much better"

i smiled at her response "don't you have a meeting with president moon"

i rolled my eyes "Zhu'li can wait a little bit i wanna spend time with you "

Asami turned around to look at me "i know we promised to stay y each others side but you are the Avatar before my wife so you must go" Asami said

i really couldn't argue with that "if i go you promise not to do anything stupid" i couldn't help but remember how many times she called me thinking the baby was here.

i saw her frown and pick up a plate, sadly it was too late before i realised she was going to throw it at me "Get out now!" she shouted i quickly ran out the mansion and started laughing it was funny to see her emotions run wild it was cute. i called for Naga and headed straight to the meeting i was now very late for.

Asami POV

Korra had left the house i was all alone now..well apart from Alakard out of all my butlers he said he would not leave so i appreciate him very much. I walk up the stairs and open one of the room doors, it was the baby's room i loved how it turned out, i then remember Korra telling me she hid things in his room and in mine but for the love of Ravaa i cannot find it. i then feel a rush of pain wash over me but this time it hurts much more "AHHH!" i scream and hold my stomach for dear life i knew it was that serious since my water had not broken yet but it feels serious "Mrs Asami are you okay?"

i looked over at Alakard "y-yes i am fine but can you help me to my bed" Alakard nodded and helped me get into my bed it was very comfortable "ma'am i believe i should call master Katara"

"...fine" i was not happy about having Katara come all the way here from the air temple island but if it was for my son then i don't mind.

A few seconds passed

then a few minuets 

then an hour

"Master Katar Asami is in this room"i heared Alakard say not that much later Katara walked in the room but she had everybody else with her Opal, Bolin, Tenzin Pema, Ikki, Jinora, Meelo, Rohan , Kya, Lin and even Bumi 

"Katara why are they all here its not like i'm going into....shit that hurts"

Katara walked up to me with a sad look before smiling "where is Korra right now?" 

"in a meeting why? i told you the baby isn't coming yet"

"good then bring her here immidently we may be able to prevent her death..."

what....everything stopped for a few seconds "death?"

Everybody else walked outside the room and left me with Katara.

"yes i am so very sorry....but your child is the next Avatar....which means Korra will die so that your son can be born" my heart ached my head felt like it was shot at millions of times 

"s-she knew she was going to die didn't she?" i asked it was the only question i knew how to properly ask without raging 

"yes yes she did,"

"Alakard Tell Korra to come here right now this very instant or i will divorce her" I spoke put earning a glare from Katara and a nod from my butler "she will come faster...if i hold it in maybe she wont die" Katara smiled but soon stopped as i began to go into a wave of screaming the pain was too much to handle, "KYA! get me some hot water and some clothes" Katara shouted out but i couldn't process what was properly going on my stomach hurt like hell.

Korra POV

I sat in my seat listing to zhu li talk about the upcoming for republic city but something interrupted "Avatar Korra it is your wife she says if you do not get home now she will divorce you but Master Katara says its your child" i stood up and ran out the building as quick as i could 

*were getting close to the other half Korra*

* i know Ravaa ...but promise me you will keep him alive*
*the time i have spent with you was fun Korra i promise your son will stay alive*

i was now only a few minuets away but i remembered i forgot me keys i quickly brought a flame to my hand and threw it at the door i ran inside and up the stairs but stopped in my tracks as everybody looked at me with sad looks i walked in the room to only hear the sound my wife trying to wake a dying child 

i ran over to her and she quickly hugged me "k-korra he's dying" she said as more tears spilled from her eyes  my heart ached whenever she cried "i swear i can fix this" i looked at the baby...funny he looked a lot like Me i placed my hands on him.

*Ravaa are you ready?*

*Korra i am always ready but you will only have a few moments to live after before you completely die*

*i understand...but Ravaa*

*yes Korra?*

*i am glad Wan found you...i know he loved you very much becuase i love you Ravaa*
*i am glad you have those feelings Korra...*

*goodbye*