Chapter 34 The Battle

Jinora sat back in her chair as she looked out into the sky "Hey you are okay?" Kai asked as he kissed his wife on the cheek "It's about to start" Kai frowned unable to understand what his wife was talking about, he quickly grabbed a chair and sat next to her "What's about to start?" Kai asked. Jinora looked down and closed her eyes making a small prayer 

"The Fight that will decided the fate of the world".

Sato Mansion.

Katara had been staying with the young fire bender for the last few months to make sure she wouldn't go ahead and try to drag her son out of the spirit world. 

Asami sat in her home office reading over the new contract she had received from Zhomo's Son Zarin. Until there was a small knock on the door "come in Katara" Asami said harshly, she never meant to be so harsh but her whole family was either dead or taking the path to death.

Katara walked in and frowned "Do you plan on drowning yourself in work?" She asked knowing the CEO didn't want to talk at this moment "I am sure you didn't come in here to mock me about my work so what is it?" Asami said in a now meaningful harsh tone"Well, i believe we should wait for Korren and his friends to return to the spirit portal" Asami's eyes lit up "There coming back!" Asami instantly stood up ready to leave the house before being stopped by her foot in ice  "Be patient my dear....we mustn't rush,"
"Ugh stop with the confusing meaningless words"

Katara smiled at the resemblance of Korra and Asami "You sound like Korra"

Asami smiled. she had no idea why but at this moment in time she felt more connected to her dead wife than ever before. Today was going to be good.

Spirit world

Korren trembled as the information he had just received stuck in his mind, his mother was so close but yet so far, all because of some bastred. "Korren...is it really your mother stuck in their" Teko asked as he himself started feeling a bit of hatred towards this mysterious person who kidnapped the previous Avatar Korren Nodded as his hands became red Hot with anger, 

Zaka noticed this and tried her best to calm him down but it didn't work. "Korren calm down or you won't be able to fig-" 

"No! i am not calming the fuck down, i have never even been held by my own mother and now i have the chnace to so don't tell me shit!" Korren shouted but soon realised what he had done

"Z-zaka i'm sorry i sho-"
No korren i understand, i did say I'll be right behind you all the time so lets go" Korren nodded before looking back at Teko and Senga "you two make it look like we are not fighting" Teko said as he smiled.

Not long after the clouds in the sky started to become dark, it started to be extremely hot around the teens "How sweet your friendship is fixed," a man said.Korren tried to make out who it was but it was impossible.

The man walked up to the teens, he had his hair messy as his shark eyebrows showed off his dark gold eyes. "Don't worry i won't hurt you" He said kneeling down in front of Korren

"You look just like your Mother...oh..is that Asami i see in you...how sweet you have the blood of a bitch and a slut" The man grinned before being punched in the face "Who are you!" Korren shouted.

The man growled but kept his composure "Oh did Asami never tell you about me, well my bad" The mans tood up and bowed down "I am Mako, brother to Bolin and ex-boyfriend of Korra and Asami oh yeah and the killer of you four" Mako shouted as a dark spirit appeared and attacked the group. 

"I got this one!" Teko shouted as he bent earth around the spirit blocking its path. Korren smiled and ran up to Mako throwing a waer blade but missed as Mako dodged it "Incredible right, this human body was so broke when i found it, and now look at me able to beat a water bender"