Chapter 12 Promise part 1

Before we get into this i want to make something clear a "Promise Bracelet" is something the water tribe use to announce that they promise to marry a person already (this was not used in the original ATLA or LOK so i made it up)

A month had passed and the couple tried spending as much time together before Korra left to the fire nation. Although Team Avatar hardly spent time together due to Mako trying to hit on Korra driving them apart from each other, Bolin also had his hands full with Opal and trying to impress Lin beifong to completely have the Beifongs blessings in there relationship.

SATO MANSION

Asami sat on the couch as her head laid on Korra's shoulder, at that point in time she really wanted to kiss Korra and do all the things they did their first time but it was awkward ...she never wanted to admit it but they had not been intimate with each other since there first time and it was slowly burning Asami inside to know why. "Korra?" Asami said softly waiting for a reply "Mhmm.." Korra could barley keep her eyes off the mover they were watching she knew exactly where this conversation was going and she tried to ignore it at every cost "Am i ugly to you?" Asami asked which shocked Korra she immediately turned to face the green eyed beauty she saw that tears were trying to scream their way out but she held it in "Asami your the most beautiful person i've ever met what makes you ask that" But as soon as that sentence rolled out her tongue she immediately regretted it she had fell for Asami Sato's trick "well we haven't had sex since the first time..." Asami looked deeply into the Avatars eyes she soon gasped she could read Korra like a child's book the Avatar...no her girlfriend was hiding something "Korra please tell me" Asami pleaded her girlfriend outed before giving up. Korra stood up and took of the fur that covered her waisted immediately making Asami think the worst *w-why is she getting undressed its not like i don't want to see her naked bu-* her thoughts were interrupted Korra had now take her shirt off revealing her abs but as Asamis eyes looked at her body she saw a huge scar it went from the top left side of her Torso to the bottom right it wasn't too thick but thin. Asami was speechless and this did not help Korra gain her confidence back "i know it looks disgusting...i avoided having sex with you because you would be disgusted by my body" Korra now had tears streaming down her face before a silky hand wiped them away, she felt the soft lips she loved so much against hers "no korra...i like your body no matter what this scar shows you've been through hardship and your learning from it"

Korra was relieved at Asami comment "you hang around Tenzin too much"

a few minuets passed and the couple were back to watching the new Mover that had come out a few days ago, "Sami...i nearly forgot i have to leave early tomorrow...Fire lord Izumi Needs me as quick as possible" Asami frowned at this she knew Korra was leaving but it still hurt to know they would be apart for so long, "Then how about i give you a farewell gift...spoiler the gift is my body" Korra giggled at Asamis way to try and have sex but Korra was not having it "Asami as much as i love you and that body of yours i can't right now but i promise after my trip ill break the bed with you on it" And with that they both laughed enjoying one another's company.

A FEW DAYS EARLIER 

"Hey Katara" Korra whispered into the phone loud enough so her mentor could hear her but quiet enough for Asami not to walk in the room asking what she was doing on the private phone line. "Hello Korra why are you whispering you sound like a lit-"
"i don't have time for that but i told Asami that in a few days ill be leaving to the fire nation for Avatar stuff but actually ill come to the southern water tribe" Katara was a bit startled by Korra lying to her loved one but she had to have a good reason "is there a reason your lying to Asami?" Katara asked as she sipped a cup of Jasmine tea. Korra hesitated and looked around to check if her girlfriend was around when she knew the coast was clear she spoke "i wanna propose to Asami" Katara immediately spat her tea out she couched a bit before going back on the line "Korra have you thought about this?" Katara asked putting a tiny bit of sarcasm in it knowing full well Korra had not given it at least the time of thought it needed "well ..-uh-no but what else can i do i want to make sure everybody knows that shes mine and i'm hers" Korra slumped into the chair as her brain started to think giving her a mild headache "Well when me and Aang were around your age Aang promised himself to me...he made a promised bracelet" Korra sat up quickly loving the idea her mentor had "thanks but those take days and days to make"

"makes it more special...i know Aang left the equipment he used to make mine with here so how about you come over here and make it for her" And with that their conversation was over.

ZAHEERS HIDEOUT

"that bitch...how the fuck do you lose the avatar" Zaheer said angrily as he clenched is fist "well she went into the Avatar state and you out of all people should know that the Avatar state should not be messed with" Zero said he(she) hated lying  but this was essential for her job "Alright i got it....we've been so foolish! were fighting the wrong person"He said throwing his hands in the air. Zero looked at him as though he was crazy "Zaheer you've lost it"

"No just listen we can't physically hurt the Avatar can we but we can mentally...take her girlfriend, Asami Sato" Zaheer chuckled at the idea of seeing his precious daughter again "a-and do what with her?" Zero asked but Zaheer didn't Answer "you do know about the fire nation remedy for prisoners" This made Azula's blood crawl she remembered taking it the first time Zuko let her out of that psychotic home "but it only works on fire benders" Zaheer growled "your smart enough figure it out just get out!" And that was the last Zaheer heard of Zero "I know P'li your proud of me".

BOLIN AND MAKO'S APARTMENT 

"Babe did you check on Mako" Opal asked as she walked towards the earthender kissing his cheek "Opal i would but he doesn't want to talk to me he trying to figure out a great plan on "getting with Korra" " Bolin mocked before he was softly punched by Opal "we need to tell him..i hate seeing him so worked up on someone whos already taken"Opal took a seat next to Bolin "we can't you know how he feels about ...same sex couples i swear he nearly killed a gay guy that kissed his boyfriend...don't get me wrong i love my brother but that side of him makes me so mad" Bolin sighed he rubbed his head trying to get the event out of him mind before he felt a pair of legs wrap around him he then opened his eyes seeing Opal sitting on top of him they both leaned in before "Eww get a room please" Mako said getting something from the kitchen "listen if you hadn't kicked me out the room i would have gone in there" "i was thinking of a plan"
"its not going to work Mako Korra is over you"

"Mako i have to agree with Bo like she is over you you guys ended this whole thing back in the northern water tribe just leave it alone" Mako glared at Opal "Shut your air bending mouth up you slut all you do is come here and fuck him don't you have family friends to be with apart from riding my brother" Mako soon covered his mouth "i-m sorry i did-"

"Shut it! are you dumb! get out!" "but bo-" "I SAID GET OUT! go find someone who gives a damn"