Chapter 7

On the outskirts of Republic city was Zaheer and Ghazan hideout 

"Zaheer i gotta ask what's up with you and that Sato chick?" The earthbender carried some boxes inside there hideout, Zaheer uncrossed his legs and gave a deep sigh of annoyance "Well before i met P'li I got with a young woman and she left me for a rich and wealthy man Hiroshi Sato so when i found where my former lover was i went to visit her but found out she died giving birth to our child Asami" Ghazan stood there with his jaw open "Woah you got a child and she's dating the Avatar" This statement made Zaheer tremble with anger "what did you say?" Ghazan put down the boxes and stood in front of his childhood friend "well i was wondering around the hospital for personal reasons and i heard shouting so i peeked in a room seeing Asami Sato kissing Avatar Korra" Ghazan smiled as his mind was filled with lustful thoughts "Imagining them two in bed gets me real hard i tell ya!"  Zaheer stood up and punched his friend in the stomach "shut it! But i need you to go and take a message to our old friend" Ghazan coached a bit of blood before wiping his mouth "wait.. you mean Master Zero" Zaheer nodded with a huge grin on his face "B-but hes off the grid Zaheer nobody can track that Man hes a psyc-" Zaheer's smile grew wider he looked down seeing Ghazans head on the floor "Sorry i didn't mean to spill blood everywhere" a strange voice said the Man stood up only inches away from the airbender "If it isn't Zero the criminal who the Police are terrified of to even look for "Zaheer chuckled before sitting back down "That's because they cant find me, Anyway you owe me big big cash" Zaheer raised an eyebrow "you know that fight that happened some years back" Zaheer still looked at the hooded man in confusion "UH shit head i killed that watertribe worrier turns out his name was Sokka and he helped the previous Avatar restore whatever its called"

"peace"

"yeah that word to the fire nation i never understood that why go out your way to make others happy seems kinda boring" Zaheer laughed again before telling Zero to sit next to him "Okay your the only other person i can trust to do this job i need you to make the Avatars life hell"  Zero grabbed Ghanzan's head and made him smile "I'm sorry Man but I'm done with this Avatar shit i'm sticking to killing random people" Zero got up and was about to walk out the cave "Shes gay" Zero stopped in his tracks "why didn't you say so you know the gay ones are more fun well i guess ill be on my way" 

"don't you wanna know where she is" Zero laughed "that's cheating"

REPUBLIC CITY HOSPITAL

"Avatar you will be discharged tomorrow" Korra glared at the woman in front of her she had short Black hair with good looking curves but not good as Asami's in korra's eyes "Why tomorrow" Asami asked watching The avatar basically drool over the nurse "Well she is quite underweight at the moment" the nurse walked over to the other side of Korra and took out a needle Immediately Korra jumped out the bed "Hell no!" Asami giggled it was quite surprising that the Avatar was scared of needles, Lin and Kya came running in the room seeing korra behind Asami trembling while the nurse held a needle in her hand "LIN!! shes gonna try kill me" Kya giggled and looked over at the nurse "you've been poisoned how can a needle scare you" Korra looked over at the watertribe woman "Well at least Zaheer didn't use a needle!" Korra shouted out still trembling "how about someone holds your hand" Lin said mocking the Avatar. Korra immediately held onto Asami "you want me to hold your hand?" Asami trembled at the thought of being so close to Korra that a blush appeared on her face.

It only took a few minuets for the room to calm down and the Avatar to take a seat squeezing Asami Sato's hand. The raven haired beauty looked at Korra's horrified expression she saw the needle was only inches away from her "Korra....kiss me" The Avatar was taken back by this whisper Asami had spoken "Quickly it will help the pain" Asami hated to see Korra so helpless she wanted to try her best to make sure there was no pain. Korra nodded and let her body lean towards Asami's connecting there lips, Asami's tongue soon fled inside Korra's wet mouth,  both girls moaned in between the kiss when they pulled away the nurse smiled at them "its all done" This shocked Korra she really couldn't feel anything nothing at all But there was one feeling a feeling that was always confusing to her Korra looked around the room for help and made eye contact with Asami she leaned towards her ear and whispered something, it had to be important because immediately after Asami told everyone to leave and they did willingly. "Korra you can tell me anything whats going on" Asami asked sitting next to the Avatars legs. "well since were friends again i gotta tell ya ever since Kuvira did that thing with me i've been feeling weird" Asami tilted her head until she understood. her face turned all red so the Avatar was now experienced this was a bit of a shock to the CEO since she was still a virgin but she didn't bother too much. "so what does it make you feel"

"Like i want to do things to ....it....my thing between my legs but i don't know"

Asami's smile grew wider her heart pounded in her chest was this the moment her and Korra would be intimate in all her dreams about this even it never happened in a Hospital but as long as Korra was there it was fine "You mean something like this" Asami wanted to start things off slow she reached her hand underneath the covers and felt something Hard in the Avatars shorts "Is it that big you can't wear females underwear" Asami giggled until her bare hand was now touching Korra's skin. The Avatar had a blush on her face "Wait what are you doing?" but Asami did't Answer she began to move her hand up and down "H-hey....stop it..i beg please" Korra had felt this before but she couldn't remember where. The CEO could hear and feel that Korra was close as her breathing became heavy it wasn't the reaction  she had expected but she didn't mind "Asami stop...it doesn't feel right" But the Raven haired woman kept going then it hit Korra this feeling the hand movement the reason she didn't like it flashbacks blew in her mind from that very night Kuvira did things to her 

FLASHBACK TO THAT NIGHT

Kuvira kissed Korra on her cheek before kneeling down "How long do you last i bet for a long time right" Korra looked away as Kuvira unbuttoned her jeans "oh shit your a virgin...wow with the right strength you could really tunr somebody inside out with this how big is it exactly" Kuvira asked but Korra refused to answer "I asked you a question you confused gender bitch" Korra immidently looked down and thougt for a second "11 inches" Kuvira smiled and held tightly onto Korra's penis before moving her hand. a few minuets of korra begging her to stop Kuvira could tell she was at her limits "Please Kuvira stop i beg you" Korra had tears in her eyes it truly was confusing to her "But don't you like it"

END OF FLASHBACK

"But don't you like it?"  Asami looked up to see tears running down her lovers face her heart dropped and in that very second it felt like her world was crushed but she was too late. Korra bit her lip before Asami's hand was covered in Korra's love juices "Korra i didn't kn-"

the door slammed shut before Asami could blink her mind went blank. The two adults ran in the room looking around until they found Asami crying on the floor "Whats wrong where did Korra go?" Kya asked until Lin pointed to Asamis right hand both older women knew exactly what had happened "This is some bad shit" Lin said under her breath.

The Avatar ran out the Hospital she didn't know where she couldn't even think how could Asami do the same thing Kuvira did to her why were people so cruel she knew Asami didn't mean it but she needed time she wasn't as mature as others her age she grew up in the watertribe where you didn't get taught those types of things so she was all knew to it but her experiences so far told her sex was horrible it brought the worst out in people "sorry" Korra said as she accidently bumped into someone she was going to run off but her wrist was caught she turned to see the person but a bag was pulled over her head, things got foggy her head ache so much was this all real or a dream. 

OoOoOoOo Korra got kidnapped! honestly i thought about making this just a normal short Korrasami story but i got a thing with wanting to make a villain so Boomb BTW Zero isnt his real name just to clear that up