Chapter 20

The world is unbalanced,

The Avatar is unbalanced,

Ravaa is incomplete,

Vaatu will rise once more without Balance,

Those were the only words Korra heard as she fell face forwards towards the ground she knew Asami tried to catch her but it was too late *Thud* "Korra!" "come on wake up!" "you can make it" there was silence "Someone please help!" "Korra open your eyes you'll be just fine" there was blood, lots of it, everywhere, but why? why must it end like this.

Korra awoke in a small room it was all white "Hello?" but there was no answer "am i dead?" 

"No korra you are not...i am speaking to you within your mind"  Ravaa said 

Korra looked around the room "whats going on?"

"we are dying Korra... my spirit is being stripped apart piece by piece" Korra then looked at her hands as she trembled non-stop "h-how can i h-elp"

"You cannot, without my full spirit within you, you will die."

Korra stayed silent for a moment "b-but spirits don't just die so it must be lost, we can just find it"

Ravaa gave a huge sigh "Korra as much as i enjoy your Humour you cannot just find a spirits half, if it gets lost it means it has connected with something already we must be in contact with it for us to take it back" Korra stayed silent not saying another word "but if its connected does that mean if we reconnect with it and take the spirit back won't that thing die?"

"yes"

"then no i cannot cause the death of anybody, so i choose to die"

"KORRA! you are being obedient i have searched the earth kingdom there is no reincarnation available at this moment, so we must live"

Korra giggled "your showing your Vaatu side again" Ravaa let out a low growl "ugh do what ever you with Korra! but you only have a few months as you Humans say" 

"MONTHS! i can't thats too little, i expect a few years"

"no Korra, you don't seem to understand the damage that has been done here i will show you close your eyes"

Korra followed the orders and closed her eyes she saw a figure stand in front of her it soon turned all white "this is my best Human form do you like it?"

"oh my spirits i think i'm attracted to you" Korra said as her jaw fell  open, Ravaa sighed "well we are one but that is not the point look closer" Korra squinted her eyes and gasped imminently the sight she saw was horrifying Ravaa was half white and half nothing, she had one leg and only half her body and face "w-what the heck!" 

"see i am slowly dying and when i die so do you...so choose your time wisely Korra, we do not have long"

Ravaa disappeared and Korra was left in darkness.

she then felt soft silky skin against her arm she opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful woman laying her head on her shoulder "Asami..." Korra mumbled but loud enough for the engineer to hear her she quickly shot her head up and smiled as more tears fell from her face "korra...your awake" she hugged Korra tightly before letting go "Korra i was so worried you started mumbling in your sleep saying Ravaa and then you said attracted to? whats that about?" Asami raised her eyebrow "well while i was sleeping Ravaa came to me and she look adorable but that's not the point she told me i would di........-live she said she just needed time to do her spirit stuff to help me" Korra realized if she had told Asami that she would die soon it would break her heart, this was no secret it was something she needed to do in order to have a happy life with her. "hey Asami you didn't answer my question?" Asami smile at her girlfriend "you know my answer silly"

"w-wait so you don't love me any more?"

"What Korra i do i'm sorry i didnt tell you i was just so scared that you wouldn't want to have a family with me"

Korra laughed loadly "Asami when i told you i love you i meant it, so whatever you want i want if you want a family damn right ill be right behind you in your plan!" Korra smiled as a huge grin grew across her face "but i do have one serious question to ask" Asami nodded in response "can we get married in two days...you know i don't like to waste time" Asamis eyes widend "i-i can't i'm pregnant ill look horrible plus i must merge my company with zh- Korra stop with that look...please don't make me do it....." 

"pwitty pwitty please Sami"

"UGH! fine but you owe me big time for that" 

"or i could give it too you now" Asami smiled "in the hospital though?"

"Hey were getting married let the people know what we do so hurry up and come here" Korra pulled Asami into a kiss as the CEO climbed on top of her "I love you Korra" Asami said giving Korra another hug but what she didn't realize was Korra started to cry on her shoulder "i-i lo-ve you too" Korra spat out as the tears didn't stop. Asami finally noticed this and pulled away "why are you crying? Did I do something" Korra shook her head "c-can you hold me for a little longer" Asami nodded and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend she heard Korra cry even more. "Sami....i hope you know ill always protect you" Korra mumbled but Asami couldn't hear 

"i won't let anyone harm you"

ZAOFU

Suyin sat at her family dining table, silently, "honey you in here?" called Baatar as he was looking all around for his wife "i'm in here!" Suyin called out waiting for her husbands arrival when he arrived he sat next to Suyin "whats wrong?  Suyin sighed "well i grew up knowing Avatar Aang and he told me and my friends all his spiritual stories and how it would look if the world was unbalanced....." 

"So what are you saying?"

"have a group of metal menders search all homes for those who are expecting a child" baatar's eyes widened "are you saying-"

"yes Baatar we must be here to help the new Avatar once it arrives" Suying stayed quiet as Baatar had millions of questions in his head "any specific gender or anything?"

"Boy the cycle of genders in the Avatar goes boy right after Korra...Now go now!" Baatar stood up immediately and ran to the other metal benders. only some minuets later did Opal stumble in the room "mother i saw father running you don't see that everyday whats going on?" Opal had gone back to Zaofu with her boyfriend Bolin since they wanted to get away from Mako and the Drama "Opal come sit i need a favor" Opal sat next to her mother and looked deep in her eyes 

"you need to go back to Republic city this instant" Opal looked around the room "mother i can't i just got here"

"you need to protect Avatar Korra at all cost i am 100% sure she knows she will be leaving this world soon but you must protect her do you understand me"

"are you saying Korra's gonna you know"

"yes Opal Korra will...die i have already sent your father to try and find the next Avatar, its only you Opal do not tell anybody else be careful"