chapter 5

2 weeks later

Asami stayed working focused on Future industries ignoring every visit every call she got about the Avatar. Tenzin and his family finally got korra out her room only for food before never seeing her again. The city was confused first the viral rumors of the Avatar being sexualy assulted and now her dissaperacne people felt sorrow for her and others did not give a shit.

AIR TEMPLE

"How is the city going to function without the Avatar, we need a new approach to get her out"Tenzin said shaking his head before turning to Lin "Listen to yourselfs all you idiots are worrying about the wrong person its Korra who's in there doing whatever the Flameo she is doing in there"Lin shook her head and looked around the table seeing the older watertribe woman looking at her, Lin blushed immediately before turning away "So Lin whats your idea then?" Pema asked playing with Rohan, Lin stayed silent for a bit before coming up with an idea "I'm the chief of police ill drag them two together" Lin stood up and walked up the stairs down the long hallway, she slowed her pace down looking at all the photos of Tenzin and his family she stopped at one seeing Bumi with a pregnant fire nation woman "even Bumi?" Her thought immediately moved to the only waterbender out of the three siblings "Kya.." Lin felt sorrow she didn't know why before feeling a soft pair of warm arms wrap itself around her "yes my darling?" Her voice sent shivers down the metal benders spine "Never knew you cared for Korra so much" Kya smiled as her chest became warm, Lin smiled "yes...i wish to see her succeed in life like if she were my chi-" The metal benders eyes widened as memories of her past conversations with the waterbender flashed through her mind "i'm sorry i forgot.." Lin said Kya giggled to herself trying to lighten up the mood but inside she was crying her stomach ached to be able to give a gift to the world which others could "It's fine lin...don't have my mistakes stop you from feeling a certain way"  The metal bender immediately turned to face the one she once called lover and brought there faces closer until their foreheads touched "No...its not a mistake even if you cannot have children ill always be your family okay...if you think your the only one who will endure this pain ill make you share it...okay its just me and you" and with that the earthbender smiled and kissed the waterbenders forehead heading for Avatar Korra room leaving the waterbender in tears.

"Korra come on out" Lin said harshly knocking on the door but there was no response she could feel Korra breathing in there "Look i know how you must feel first you were basically robbed of your impurity and now the world knows your secret" Lin was going to finish but there was a huge bang "YOUR NOT HELPING!" Lin smiled she knew even though something so traumatic had happened to the Young Adult she still was a childish girl deep down. "what i'm trying to say is everybody is worried we need you korra....and you need Asami" Lin mumbled but the brown skinned blue eyed muscular woman unlocked her door and no was face to face with Lin "I DON'T NEED HER!! she needs me I'm the fuckin Avatar i need nobody she pushed me away lin...i-i told her how i felt and she pushed everything away for what!" All the shouting Korra was doing gave her a headache "hey kid you okay?" Lin asked seeing korra's eyes become lidded 

Silence

"Miss Sato you have an emergency call" 

"from who?"

"Lin beifong she said if you don't answer shell arrest you"

The CEO sighed she rubbed the temples of her head before nodding, the worker walked out her office leaving her to answer the call. "Hello chief Beifong if its about her i don't need to know" Asami stopped as she heard deep breathing "Listen here i don't know who paid you to act like a total Boar-q-pine but you better stop it Korra is in deep trouble shes in hospital again so bring your rich stuck up self down here and talk to her before i arrest you and everybody in your company" 

"is that a threat or a pro-"

"FOR FLAMEO-SAKE ITS A PROMISE NOW GET HERE NOW".

20 MINUETS LATER AT REPUBLIC CITY HOSPITAL

Asami walked in the room the nurse pointed out to her. Her heart was racing how was Korra going to react to seeing her again, "may i come in" 

"Lin i said go away"

"Korra.." The Avatar's hairs stood on edge that voice that gave her heartbreak that voice that made her want to live "why are you here?" Asami looked closer at korra she was now much lighter probably from no sunlight and she looked really unwell her muscles were still there but the fat was gone. "I came by to check if you were okay" Asami said but before she could even breath again the air in her body was gone, Korra looked directly into her eyes with a dull expression her eyes no longer blue but dark blue it scared the shit out of Asami "that's something friends do...as you said your no longer my friend....surprised you haven't ran away since my love for you is disgusting isn't it... you don't have to be here they forced you i know so leave now-Mhph-! Asami Had her lips on top of Korra's her heart raced out her chest soon enough her tongue made its way through the kiss dancing with the other it was a battle but Asami won with her dominance she pulled away from the kiss as tears she never knew she had streamed down her face "I'm sorry when you told me how you felt i wanted to tell you how i felt too...but i hid it because-because.....ZAHEER IS MY FATHER!...okay all i know is when he met my mother he raped her and i was born my mother was afraid so she lied to my my father(Hiroshi) but after the fight with him he told me he knew about my feelings for you he told me what to do and that he wanted you to experience heartbreak like he did" Asami struggled to say anything else. Korra saw how much pain Asami was in she breathed out before speaking up "Asami...you can't expect me to just forgive you like that but can we still be friends" Asami wiped her tears away leaning towards the Avatar "yes i'd love that but first we need to get you back to shape you look horrible" The CEO said blushing as the Avatar licked her lips "Don't embarrass me it was the heat of the moment" Asami hid her face before feeling a hand pull it away "no i want to see you expressions there.....beautiful" 

"And so are you Korra"

helllooooo!!!! Okay so my ideas for a Smut are going insane in my head so it may appear in the next chapter or the chapter after that but have a good night or day idc don't know why i'm saying that but BYEEE (stay inside your homes)